5.0 out of 5 stars Stand for tablets
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Works an absolute treat for my Nexus 7 tablet. Slots in to the two gaps and then you can adjust what height you want the tablet at (Landscape or Portrait).

Spot on and great value.
Published 17 months ago by I. BOWMER

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, useful, but not stable
When I first got this I was very happy, but then I tried using it with the charging cable plugged in. If the device is in portrait then there is insufficient clearance for the connector/cable. The stand is then unstable.
It's not a disaster, but if you use your device in this configuration regularly then it's irritating that the designers didn't allow for this.
Published 16 months ago by Squg

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly. Light, compact, steady and cheap., 12 Jan. 2015
Hakon Soreide "Gallery Hakon" (Inverness, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: PicknBuy Desk & Travel Portable, Fold-Up Stand for Apple All iPad, iPad mini / Amazon Kindle fire (7 inch) / Samsung Galaxy Tab (7 inch) for any netbooks, tablets or devices for display (Black)
I got an iPad Mini for Christmas, with a nice smart cover, which of course can be folded to make it stand up, but as you can't adjust the angle, the usefulness is unfortunately rather limited. So, I decided I needed something with an adjustable angle. I quickly disregarded any adjustable-angle cases as they also tend to be bulky and expensive.

When I found this stand, I thought this might just fit the bill, and I am happy to say that it does. It is light, portable, folds down very small, and yet it's solid and steady enough to stand my iPad up at any angle I might want while keeping my smart cover on.

In short: It does the job it sets out to do perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 6 Feb. 2014
Amanda Faed "Amanda" (Canterbury, Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
These are super useful, especially when Face Timing and for playing games that are only in portrait. They are quite sturdy and very adjustable. I don't leave my iPad on it unattended, incase one of are cats tips it off it. Very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand for tablets, 3 Mar. 2014
I. BOWMER "IB" (UK) - See all my reviews

Spot on and great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 7 April 2014
This little stand is just perfect for my tegra note. It holds it nice and steady, even when I am typing. In its case my tegra could only stand on its side, which I disliked. Very pleased with this, and would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 29 Dec. 2013
Does exactly what it's supposed to do brilliant, bought 2 in the end 1 for my ipad and 1 for my mothers kindle. Brilliant little device that's so simple.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little stand, 4 April 2014
Useful little stand, sturdily made and easy to use. Does exactly what it says in the advert. Folds up surprisingly small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple stand for ipad or ipad mini, 2 Mar. 2014
Very good quality for a simple stand to rest your ipad whether it be in the kitchen when using as a recipe book or my your bedside as a clock radio. The rubber feet and rubber where the ipad fits make this firm and stable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't Apple make this?, 27 Oct. 2013
Excellent product and miles cheaper than most other tablet stands, including the new 'stub' (which isn't yet available in white). This stand can support you iPad (or other tablet), in either landscape or portrait mode. It folds up neatly to little more than a pencil in size. Brilliant, just brilliant. My only query is why didn't Apple come up with something like this?

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, useful, but not stable, 2 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very usefull, 19 Feb. 2014
this is a great gadget to have if you have an e-book/tablet, great for travelling, cooking or reading and it's steady enough