Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 3 May 2013
A wonderful album! Well done the company who reproduced it. Gilbert's early albums are a real treat. I shall listen to this one again and again. I already have!
on 18 April 2015
This is the second CD that I wanted as its got all the traditional songs from his LP which I had many years ago well worth the money and good value excellent.
on 11 May 2014
This album finally re-released on CD from a talented singer songwriter. A must for Gilbert's fans and anyone who has not heard this
on 19 July 2015
Bought for my wife, I now know all the words to every song! It's always playing! Good easy listening music from a great singer.
on 24 May 2014
Another great compilation by this artist. A good addition to my collection. Arrived as date specified. Very good service. Great
on 4 October 2014
when I was a kid I played and played this album ,my favourite childhood singer
on 6 July 2015
Same here .love the songs and the lyrics .
on 20 March 2007
Gilbert O'Sullivan was Hot Property in the early 70's. Starting with the rather gimmicky school uniform and flat cap days of "Nothing Rhymed" through to his first album called "Himself". Nothing Rhymed is still one of the best songs of those years but was under rated due to the short pants and flat cap gimmick. By the time of the second album "Back to Front" all this had disappeared and we had a more sober artist and some still brilliant songs full of nostalgia and a slightly updated music hall feel. This album was still great but there was no Nothing Rhymed or Alone Again (Naturally)on here and I still prefer "Himself".
on 13 April 2016
Everything great, first class service.
on 17 October 2015