5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant
Bought the innotab 2 for a 6 year old girl. It comes with a 12 applications which include a motion game which is terribly boring and the only thing I can fault the tablet for. Art studio is great and works like paint but has a few more tricks to it for making pretty things like butterfly stampers. the other apps are camera, video camera, mp3 player, photos, friends, the...
Published 22 months ago by paul doyle

2.0 out of 5 stars Regret
Usually I avoid to leave bad reviews to any products, but this time I will do it so others will think twice before wasting ~100 euro on this product. So here it goes...

Design: well, design is admittedly well done and my 4 years daughter liked it. The "tablet" is not too big even for 4 years old girl, while I still think that the screen by nowadays standards...
Published 22 months ago by Ivan

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty, 10 Jan 2014
S. Travieso (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink) (Toy)
I bought this 2 months beforehand and gave it as a birthday gift, only to find out that it was faulty and the 30 days return policy had expired. I had also moved abroad in this time so returning it to vtech Europe would have incurred a lot of costs to repair.
The screen remained blank when switched on and it worked off.
Not a happy buyer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink) (Toy)
Bought this for 3.5 year old. Great product.My daughter loves it. It is educational and fun. It was a great price and well worth it

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink) (Toy)
Wasn't impressed with this from the start, battery's last seconds so bought a charger to help that problem. Charger doesn't stay in, daughter has to sit very still next to plug socket for it to work, any little movement and it knocks charger out and niño tab turns off therefore deleting any picture etc that dd was working on. Downloading things isn't straight forward and expensive. It was a waste of money for us as it spends more time in the box hidden in a cupboard as its more hassle than its worth to bring out. That was purchased a year ago so newer models might be much more user friendly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 10 Dec 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink) (Toy)
Seems as though its very old fashioned. very slow. batteries dont last 5 mins. Think it has been played with 3 times and i have had it for my stepdaughter for 12 months (she was 4 at the time we bought it for her). She gets bored very easily with it and winds her up when the batteries die. camera is rubbish. I have bought the leappad 2 for my son. half the price and is much better. Would not reccomend Innotab 2.

2.0 out of 5 stars Screen disappointing. Content basic and apps expensive., 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink) (Toy)
bought for my 5 year old as a present. She used it about a dozen times despite me loading on photo's and downloading the free apps etc. She seemed to get bored with the basic layout of the games. Even the extra games i got to go with it didn't really spark her enthusiasm despite getting some with slightly higher recommended ages, they still seemed too basic and slow. She simply got bored with it. Too much money. Apps expensive. Don't bother. A basic Android tablet would have been a better buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK i guess, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink) (Toy)
bought this right before the 3 came out for 10 more -.- camera is awful, very dark. touch screen is ok but whole use of it isn't very good. wouldn't recommend to anyone really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink) (Toy)
My 4 year old has announced that he wants an ipad for Christmas! There is absolutely no way that I will be getting him one, hence looking round for a child friendly, robust alternative. We found the innotab2 in the Argos sale and snapped one up as they were disappearing fast. We have since found all the extras an cheap prices on ebay/amazon. I have just set it up in preparation for Christmas so he can turn it straight on and play, and compared to my older sons leapster it was a doddle. It is much faster and less irritating, the graphics are much better and in short I think I have found the perfect gadget for a 4 year old who wanted an ipad! I do however think that it is only a stepping stone to bridge the gap until he is old enough to be responsible for a more advanced gadget. By 6-8 it might get a little boring??? not actually looked at these apps as out of our age range. I have spent a happy morning exploring it and from a technophobe mum I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too slow, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink) (Toy)
Made the mistake of letting my 26 month old granddaughter play games on my iPad becausevthisbis too slow even for her

5.0 out of 5 stars Vtech Innotab 2 (pink), 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink) (Toy)
Easy to set up. My 4 year old granddaughter is able to use it without difficulty.

We set up her photo and name and she loves that when she switches it on and has to click on it.

Seems a bit hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars we love it:), 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink) (Toy)
Excellent adaptor, means my daughter can play on her "iPAD" for longer periods of timne, batteries do not last long and are continually on charge. God produce. Delivery was superfast and pricing was very very reasonable. Would use this seller again and again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›