4.0 out of 5 stars An upgrade over Innotab
After my son's Innotab suddenly stopped working (won't start up), Vtech's customer service decided there was a fault with the gadget and accepted a return or replacement under warranty. Amazon didn't have it on stock so they offered to send me Innotab 2 for the price I paid for Innotab back in April (which was 65 pounds). An excellent customer service from Amazon as...
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars innotab 2
This product is good for younger children. I'm disappointed at the cost of extra apps or the cartridges that are available. All my children, aged 2, 4 and 6 play with it. The camera feature is good as they can take photos and video. A Nabi 2 came into the house at the same time and there is no comparison between the two products. Although the Nabi is a tablet in itself...
Published 17 months ago by E Donohoe

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty goods, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: Vtech Innotab 2 (Blue) (Toy)
One of the Vtech Innotab (Blue) which I ordered on the Amazon web site was defective. I tried to ring the supplying firm twice, as my great grandsons were going on a long journey, to enquire if they could send a checked replacement, but I could only get through to an answer phone and I received no responding reply to the message I left. . The return label that was sent on the internet gave me very little time to return the package. It also suggested the item was returned using a trackable return method. This cost me 11.00. It did say the postage would be returned to me if this was a result of their error but as I had paid postage when I ordered the Innotab I feel it is unfair to have had to pay again. I still have had no refund for the goods although it had to be returned by the 16th May, 2013. I don't feel I can order any electrical goods on line again after this experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Vtech Innotab 2 (Blue) (Toy)
Grandson ocassionaly gives me a go
But I reccomend 2 sets of rechargeable batteries they do not run down very fast but it saves small person grief when waiting for new power

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen not working, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Vtech Innotab 2 (Blue) (Toy)
Hi I have bought this in pink for my daughter we set it all up on x mas day all fine when she got it out Boxing Day the screen was blank but it still talks and sound is fine!!! My daughter us very frustrated as to why she cannot play her tablet and her big brother and sister are on there androids!!!! I have tried new batteries, tapping the back once on and nothing is helping... Any one know what to do????

1.0 out of 5 stars ordered and paid for next day delivery two days ago, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Vtech Innotab 2 (Blue) (Toy)
i have no idea what this item is like due to the seller not having it delivered, money left account had email to say they were going to despatch on 13/03/13 and then nothing, you wouldnt mind but no contact and its for my sons birthday so am disgusted more so as i may have to try explaining to my boy who will be 6 why he has to wait for his present

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Vtech Innotab 2 (Blue) (Toy)
It's a excellent game. Though it arrived with a cracked screen and sold as new but had been used as had other children on it. Was not usable as screen cracked in several places.I had to my my sin a new one. Awful seller

1.0 out of 5 stars The battery cover lugs was broken, 27 Feb 2013
Hi There,

We collected the item from our local post office on 30 / 01 / 2013, and we found that one of the battery cover lugs was broken, and no longer holds closed tightly.

Please, is there any chance to get a replacement battery cover?

Thanks,

Jamal

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: Vtech Innotab 2 (Blue) (Toy)
Got this for my sons birthday thinking he will love it, how wrong was I. The touch screen is not very good and the picture quality is not very good for this day of age. If you play the game you can buy for it you will find them very slow at time. Wish I had never got it now. This is not worth the money.

Vtech Innotab 2 (Blue)