5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic follow up - well done ladies!
It seemed almost impossible that the Military Wives choir of Chivenor and Plymouth could have got a full album out in just a few months, following their Christmas No 1.

The short answer is that they haven't - this selection of 11 songs includes not just Chivenor and Plymouth but the Military WAGS Choir of Catterick Garrison and the Portsmouth and Lympstone CTC...
Published on 5 Mar 2012 by A. I. McCulloch

3.0 out of 5 stars In My Dreams The Military Wives
The 'In My Dreams The Military Wives' CD is fairly good, but not as good as there first CD, but OK.
Published 3 months ago by Mr. R. C. Richings

‹ Previous | 1 2 326 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 12 Mar 2012
This review is from: In My Dreams (Audio CD)
As usual, a really Great CD.

I hope these ladies carry this on, and add more and more Choirs.

Great Cause! Great Music, and A Great Choir.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantatic Girls and well done Jonjo Kerr, 13 Mar 2012
This review is from: In My Dreams (Audio CD)
Like the new song In my Dreams and loved Wherever You are. They are classics.

Like the fact the money goes to Help the Heros charity.

Did not realise Jonjo was a soldier congratulations.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect listen, 9 Mar 2012
This review is from: In My Dreams (Audio CD)
I just love this CD, it is full of love and emotion.True love ways and On my own must be candidates for the next single. First class ladies, you have touched my heart strings!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful , fantastic,soul searching, oh did i say beautiful, 5 Mar 2012
This review is from: In My Dreams (Audio CD)
they have done it again,from a 52 year old geordie fella,cant fail to soul search, wipe a tear,smile.brave women with brave partners who deserve our support,i have a brother who is x military special forces who i have not seen in 22 years, he had a rough time when he came out of army and just disapeared wanting to do things his way,it all comes home what they do for us.ill finish by saying you ladies have done something that a prime minister or politician could ever hope to do under the present climate. you have brought some joy and feel good factor into my life and i know many others.so watch mr prime minister we maybe not be rich like you and have no idea how the real world lives. but i know which person id rather be. WELL DONE GALS ,HEAD UP,BE BRAVE AND PLEASE WE WANT MORE OF THE SAME, GO ON BUY IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars corinne mitchell, 18 Mar 2012
Corinne Mitchell (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: In My Dreams (Audio CD)
Have read all the wonderful reviews concerning the MWC and agree whole heartedly with everyone. I am full of admiration for the MWC's that have been formed and the ladies who sing the beautiful songs........your husbands, boyfriends, fathers and brothers must be so proud of you. Wonderful that a percentage of sales from this album goes to good causes - SSAFA, Help for Heroes, the Royal British Legion and to help set up future Military Wives Choirs. Ladies you are amazing.
To Gareth Malone - thank you for your inspiration and for bringing the MWC to the nation's awareness, I don't think any of this would have happened without you. Thank you to Paul Mealor for the most beautiful words and music that you have composed, those songs say it all. To all those who have worked in the back ground - thank you for the making of this lovely album.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful songs, 12 Mar 2012
This review is from: In My Dreams (Audio CD)
bought this recently , very moving songs keep playing it over @over would recommend plus we are helping a very good cause

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for OH, 11 Mar 2012
This review is from: In My Dreams (Audio CD)
Brought it for OH for valentines pressie - He really appreciated it - being ex services he loves this and supports all services/ex services charities etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Bringing Love Closer, 22 Mar 2012
This review is from: In My Dreams (Audio CD)
Just once in maybe a decade, something truly wonderful happens in the music industry. This amazing group of Military Wives have helped us all think how important life is no matter how long. They were brought together by a young conductor called Gareth Malone who nurtured them into one of the most beautiful choirs we have today. Their voices are so gentle and create a vision of hope for all. Anyone who buys this CD cannot help but be lifted by it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Songs that'll make ya blub, 17 Mar 2012
Mr. Robert J. Elmer "Honda Crunch" (Ipswich, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: In My Dreams (Audio CD)
If like me, you can see that this choir is made up of ordinary women doing their part to help a worthy cause, then you won't be let down. To my untrained ears, they sing as good as any pro's I've ever heard. While listening to Tracks like "Eternal Father" and "Wherever you are", and thinking about what these women stand for can bring you to tears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing, 15 Mar 2012
We are from the USA
We received "In My Dreams" album today and loaded it into the I Tunes library. Very impressed with your Gareth Malone. We have purchased the Military Wives single and now the album. In My DreamsThank you all for leading the way. Bless You All!

‹ Previous | 1 2 326 | Next ›

In My Dreams
In My Dreams by Military Wives (Audio CD - 2012)