on 25 July 2015
Minnie is in my rear window but I have not stuck it on as intended. I cut it out and stuck it in with clear dots. I don't want to leave it in my car when I change it for another new one. It is so lovely without being so dense that it affects the rear view.
on 29 December 2014
Very disappointed when this arrived - It looks much bigger in the advertised picture - I bought this for my Great Niece who loves Minnie Mouse. I was so disappointed with it I did not give it to her.
on 14 February 2014
Thought it was going to be a lot bigger, hadn't realised it was coming all that way. Wouldn't bother ordering it if I was you.
on 2 August 2013
I used it for my daughter's bicycle. It came really nice on a black background. Would recommend this excellent product.
on 11 May 2013
Was disappointed as it looks bigger on images and was actually quite small and barely noticeable from the rear, shame
on 30 January 2013
i was very pleased with this minnie mouse window car sticker,it has made a very nice extention to my car
on 13 July 2014
A bit of amusement to fellow driver on my Missus Car - Happy Shopper:))
on 26 June 2016
Love it it's still on my car
on 9 October 2014