5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little helmet
I bought this helmet for my 11 month old daughter for use on her bike seat. We love it, she is average size and it fits perfect with room for growth. It's the only hat that she doesn't try pulling off her head and she picks it up and tries to put it on. I am really pleased with this product and would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a baby cycle helmet.
Published 10 months ago by Cpot

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item but small made!!
Bought this for my 2 year old daughter but it was very small so wouldn't fit. Didn't send back as would've had to pay for postage. Such a lovely wee helmet, pity the sizing is poor!!
Published 20 days ago by Debthepig

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little helmet, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Raleigh Girl's Rascal Miss Cycle Helmet - Green, 44-50 cm (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty helmet, 20 May 2013
R. Howard "Dad" (UK) - See all my reviews
Was looking for a cycle helmet for a 2 year old and it is hard to find one so small, this does the job, is pretty (she loves it and walks round the house in it a lot) and was a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and delivery, 17 Jun 2013
D. Clayton "DaveC" (UK) - See all my reviews
Very difficult to find such a small size in the shops so this was excellent. Seems great at home, just need to try it out and about! Much quicker than stated delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear in House, 6 April 2014
Mrs. D. L. Tickner "Dee" (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
We got our granddaughter her first scooter for Christmas, and knowing she'd be progressing to a bike as well before not too long we got her the helmet. She loves it to the point of wearing it in the house as well!!. Good construction, shape, straps etc and I like the fact that there are pads to make it fit better or small, and allows for head growth, so will be around for longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and practical, 4 July 2014
Very cute helmet. My little girl is happy to wear it. Easily adjusting straps to fit and good cushioning. I bought this as I needed the smallest size for her. It's slightly loose even though she's 18mo but then she is petite on 2nd centile. It's a much better fit than the other toddler helmets we tried. Packaging was good too, came boxed in a box with padding.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item but small made!!, 23 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good starter helmet although still slightly wobbly yet, 9 Jun 2014
The helmet is slightly wobbly on my small 18 month old but I couldn't find a smaller helmet. The straps are easy to adjust and it's well padded. It must be comfortable as my little girl doesn't mind wearing it. The colour and design are lovely. It isn't adjustable inside the helmet though, I guess their heads just squish the padding to the right fit as they get bigger. Overall I'm pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than the pic, 31 May 2014
Looks gorgeous and fantastic for the price. Would be nice f they did this design but on one of those adjustable helmets though

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for younger children, 29 May 2014
I was looking for small helmet for my 20months old daughter. This fits perfectly, has enough room for her to grow and she loves it.
Quality is good and colours are lovely.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad packaging, 21 May 2014
This product is probably fine, but the company selling the item provided no packaging whilst in transit! The item arrived wrapped in a plastic bag, without any fragile markings on it, and when I opened the bag the helmet box had lost all of its rigidity, meaning any drops/knocks/parcels piled on top of it while in transit would be directly on the helmet. Now I'm not sure if the helmet is going to provide adequate protection for my child because of the lack of packaging and manufacturers recommendation that helmets be replaced if badly dropped or knocked.