on 21 April 2013
Product would be great if it just stayed on the wall, went up great, looked great but keep having to put them back up so not good
on 19 March 2013
I purchased these for my baby boys bedroom. I thought they were a real bargain at 3.99 as the retail price was 19.99 but after paying £4 delivery they were not so much a bargain. They were only delivered by Royal Mail in the normal post?? When they arrived I thought they were a good size. When I stuck them on the wall they were all instantly peeling off. I stuck them above his cot and restuck them and when I went back about 30 mins later there was two in his cot!! I had to get some paper glue to stick each one to the wall as I didn't want my boy to end up with them on his face. The stickers do look nice and they have now stayed on the wall but value for money - not too sure!!
on 14 February 2016
These wall stickers look great in my toddlers bedroom and he loves the dinosaur theme. They are easy to put up although in some places have begun to peel off and need a push back down every now and again. I am planning to glue them down to prevent this although this should not be required.
All in all well worth the money as look fab and always commented on how great they are from visitors.
on 22 March 2013
Purchased these for my little boys room, what a waste of money, within less than 24 hours they had began peeling off the wall, very thin so easily torn when trying to stick back on, thought was a bargain but with delivery costs not so cheap for such a poor quality product. Plus point they did actually look really nice for the few hours they were on the wall! Very disappointed customer.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 December 2015
Really pleased with these dinosaur stickers. Easy to unpeel and stick on. Nice big chunky stickers - colourful and cartoony - my son loves them and says his room is "fitastic" because of them now. (think he means fantastic).

Easy to unpeel and reposition too, without leaving any residue or the like on the wall. Highly recommended.
on 11 February 2015
I have the sticker on the wall for a week now, it does not come off as other are saying, so I guess it has to do with the wall. My 3 month old boy is already staring at it when I change his diaper, so it catches his eye which is another plus. All in all I am satisfied with the size and quality and would recommend this product!
on 4 February 2014
These stickers are great, I got them at a very good price. They are a good size and stand out really well in my sons bedroom. The only down side is just one of the stickers starts to peel occasionally so I may put a little glue on if this continues.
on 19 May 2013
Awesome product this is! I brought it for my niece's little grandson and he loves them! she was telling me he spends hours pulling them off the walls and moving them along then also having a really fun playing time with them, yep great times ahead! ;)
on 15 April 2014
I brought these for my son's bedroom. They looked really good when they were on the wall....but one had falled off within 2 hours! When I looked at the others, they have starting to lift off the wall too!! Good job they weren't expensive!!
on 9 November 2014
Great product and quick delivery only problem was strange black smudges on some on the edges of the stickers looked like ink marks.. I managed to trim some of them off but some of them I was unable to use the sticker good otherwise