5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Dining For Your Ears!
Published on 3 April 2012 by MusicMusicMusic

3.0 out of 5 stars Debut CD from Noah
A very good showcase for a new face on the block.
A wide choice that showed the range of a very good voice, with both humour and pathos projected in spades.
Published on 26 April 2012 by Rick

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Dining For Your Ears!, 3 April 2012
This review is from: Noah (Audio CD)
I saw Noah on BBC Breakfast and was immediately drawn in by his charm and obvious professionalism. I bought the CD as a result and it hasn't been out of the car stereo since. What a gorgeous voice! and the repertoire really seems to do him justice with some wonderful 'classics' as well as some interesting tracks like Deep River, which he sings so movingly. I always liked Mario Lanza and Noah's version of Without A Song is every bit as good as the great man himself. His interpretation of David Whitfield's Cara Mia is equally brilliant.
I'm sure Noah will be around for a long time and I can't wait for his next recording! I shall also be checking online to find out where I can see him live.
This album is great. Highly recommended for anyone who appreciates a real voice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Noah - wow, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: Noah (Audio CD)
I sat in our local cathedral this year when the BBC was producing an Easter programme. My student daughter had been unable to finance a Mother's Day present for me and thought that as I liked a bit of a sing plus our cathedral it would do. I was glad to go but didn't have a good view of the singers during rehearsal. It was all a bit blah blah, yeah yeah. Then a voice practised 'amazing grace' and the whole building became still, the atmosphere was electric and the hairs stood on the back of your neck. To put it baldly I imagined a man like John Prescott singing and when I tried to get a view of the singer I failed.
During the programme the first verse of this song was sung by the singer, the second with the choir and the third or fourth with the congregation. I was able to move and see the singer at this point and was blown away by the sight of this gorgeous man. I feel really priveleged to say I have sung with him. Frazer Hines was among the cast and he was the first to go across and shake Noah's hand after the recording. Noah's voice is that of an angel. He crosses the ranges and genres, melifluous may be the word.
One of the ladies who left as I did said to me that it would take more than her cocoa to put her to sleep that night after seeing and hearing Noah and let's face it he wasn't going to come round and sort her out! He deserves every success. Needless to say I bought the CD as soon as I saw it, but if you get the chance to see him live it is 10 times better because he reaches tones and sounds the microphone can't pick up, but the CD never fails to delight me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Album, 13 April 2012
This review is from: Noah (Audio CD)
This is a great debut album from this exciting new star.
I first heard Noah back in December, at the Usher Hall in
Edinburgh when he was on tour with the John Wilson Orchestra
in Hooray for Hollywood. The show was great, and he was outstanding.
When I learned he had cd coming out in February, I ordered it
and have not been disappointed.
I think he has a great future ahead of him!.

5.0 out of 5 stars golden voice of noah stewart, 30 Mar 2012
richcaruso (birmingham uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Noah (Audio CD)
as a lover of all types of music especially classical i was amazed the first time i heard the voice of noah stewart,i am always critical about the tenor voice to me it must have the power and strength of the old time great singers such as caruso but also the warmth and softness found in the voice of mario lanza.there are few modern day tenors who can combine the two in equal measure,i believe noah has these qualities and this is a stunning debut album for any artist!!
opening with "without a song"(also sung by lanza) sung beautifully through songs like "cara mia" made famous by the popular tenor popular singer david whitfield, "hallelujah" recently brought back to life the great song "ave maria" which he sings beautifully,"i'll walk with god",another song sung with conviction and "amazing grace".....noah will undoubtedly become a major artist he has charisma charm great presence and for me is among the greatest singers vocally in the last few decades as a young star he has many years ahead and could even surpass the likes of modern day artists such as russell watson,alfie boe and even the wonderful andre bocelli....if you havent brought this amazing cd yet,youre missing out on the birth of a major star!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding voice, 28 April 2012
This review is from: Noah (Audio CD)
This young man has a superb voice with a magnificent range. He uses his voice with great feeling which enhances his performance but most of all shows a deep understanding of the music and what that music is trying to say.

Noah has a special gift - he can sing opera and oratorio with equal ease of delivery and then surprises us with his interpretation of the music that is part of his background. We know he sang in his church choir and this has been a sound base for the later development of his voice for solo singing. This young man is blessed with a talent which I truly hope we will be able to enjoy for many years to come.

The CD is a well balanced medley of music which shows the listener not only the quality of his singing but his versility - an excellent choice which is most pleasing to the ear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Debut CD from Noah, 26 April 2012
This review is from: Noah (Audio CD)
A very good showcase for a new face on the block.

5.0 out of 5 stars Noah's Debut!, 30 April 2012
This review is from: Noah (Audio CD)
I knew after hearing Noah sing for the first time, over a year ago, that I was listening to someone very special, and indeed, his debut CD, NOAH, confirms it for me, God given gift.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable !, 12 April 2012
This review is from: Noah (Audio CD)
Well !I was impressed by his personality and the story of how he made it, in a TV interview. Love his voice ! Sounds like he could do some of the classical musicals in addition to opera. Nice selection of songs . I'm looking forward to watching his development.

5.0 out of 5 stars Noah the Voice., 20 April 2012
This review is from: Noah (Audio CD)
The inaugural Noah CD is a joy . This is the voice of the future as far as tenors are concerned. The choice of songs is a careful mix to suit most tastes. Already looking forward to the next offering from this extremely talented young man.

4.0 out of 5 stars Husband's gift, 5 Jan 2013
J. Grimes (East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Noah (Audio CD)
Previously heard Noah singing - have not had chance to play yet but sure it will be well received - good selection of songs.

Noah