Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 June 2013
I saw the concert on BRT television by coicidence, and I'm absolutely astonished we rarely ever hear something about this group in dutch radio. They're fabulous, you won't regret this album, it is on my top list next to classics as Fleetwood Mac Rumours, Songs in the key of live, Simply Red, and some others.
on 20 February 2014
I stumbled across this album and I can honestly say that I was not disappointed . The music with the orchestra is absolutely heavenly . This lady has the most amazing voice , love the track , mad about you!
on 5 February 2015
This was an impulse buy for me as I'd not heard anything from this band before. I absolutely love every track on this CD. A big orchestral sound and great songs with amazing vocals. If you like ELO or similar then you should appreciate this.