I really like the design of this 'Ching' range. I already owned the soy sauce pourer and this complements it nicely in the cupboard and on the table. It's also well made, with fine details and a nice lid with a robust cork handle. The wire mesh used to hold the loose tea is flexible and fairly easy to clean, though there will always be the occasion stubborn remnants of tea that refuse to budge without some effort. It holds enough for a couple of cups, though I'd recommend a larger pot if you intend to serve several people anything more than thimblefuls.

This is just a nice teapot. Now I need to find some cups that won't be shamed by it.
on 5 February 2013
Very good looking teapot but no good quality. When you pour the tea you need to manage to hold the cap or this one would fall into your cup. After a couple a (gentle) hand washes, the nice little bamboo part of the lid started to break as well. It looks pretty, that would be it for me.
on 1 December 2012
Great quality, design and perfect for a brew of loose or bagged tea. A definite must in any tea collectors collection.
Also fantastic service from company supplying.
on 14 May 2012
Bought for my mum for her Birthday, she was very impressed and liked the fact that it had a vibrant yet somewhat traditional design.
on 6 December 2013
This teapot is smaller than in the picture. It does not pour well. I spill tea with it all the time. I would not recommend this product. There are better ones on the market for less.
on 29 November 2013
I have only given 2 stars as the teapot although attractice firstly had a small chipwhich although not big enough to go to all the trouble of returning is still a distraction. Secondly the spout is set too low so the pot dribbles if filled moderately full. As spout positioning is one of the basic rules of making a teapot it is a surprising fault.
on 30 July 2013
Beautiful teapot but a lot smaller than I thought it would be, it gives you enough for 1 cup and then a small topup. Not ideal as I bought it for work so that I wouldn't have to keep going to the kitchen for another cup.

Wouldn't recommend, you might as well just make your tea straight into the cup.
on 20 January 2013
It was an ideal item for a gift for my son.And he thought that it was great and he uses it every day.
on 21 April 2014
There is a flaw in its shape - the spout is to short and therefore you can only fill the pot halfway otherwise it spills. On the other hand, I am happy with its colour and it's look and I'm enjoying using it everyday for my herbal tea. It's just that it's not very functional for two people as it should be if the spout was longer and more curved.
on 13 April 2014
Bought this for my daughter - her choice - and she is very pleased with it. Loose tea makes a better brew than tea bags and with this little gadget you won't have all the mess associated with a tea strainer. The pot is very pretty, but quite small. That is ok for my daughter whose husband is a coffee drinker. But it wouldn't do for your tea party!

See one answered question