on 12 September 2014
This is the best rose water I've ever used. It smells exactly how pure rose water should smell, i.e. of real roses! I use it as a toner and it is really soothing and great for rosacea. I love the fact that it comes in a glass bottle which I'm sure keeps the product as pure and fresh as possible and the dark blue glass prevents the sun from ruining it. If you like to use natural, organic products on your face this is perfect for you.
on 27 March 2015
I am on my fourth bottle. I havent seen much improvement honestly, but i think its just that the product is taking its time in working. But it is natural that is to be expected. Overall the company went to great lengths to make sure i get my bottle promptly and it was packaged really well. Highly recommend it
on 4 October 2014
Love this organic rose water. First of all I didn't think you could buy rose water nowadays, and secondly it's brilliant I can buy it in a glass bottle. The added bonus is of course it is pure organic and that it is in a beautiful blue bottle. Importantly by using this I can say it is a wonderful product on my skin and for all my family, males as well! Will be getting more of this in the future and I definitely recommend this product and company.
on 8 August 2011
Elixirs of Life - Pure Organic Rose Water 50mlI've been using the rose water for about a month now. It smells gorgeous and really helps to soften the skin. I like the fact that it's organic too. It's a relatively small bottle but you only use a little and it goes a long way. Would recommend.
on 31 January 2014
I've been using this rose water as a toner for a while now, and my skin loves it. I have combination skin that's quite sensitive, so I've found it hard to find products that are effective but not irritating. This toner is cleasing, refreshing and gentle. I won't be using anything else.
on 2 March 2014
Lovely scent and beautifully packaged. I use this Rose Water to make creams and lotions for myself and my family. It is just right.
on 6 October 2015
Amazing product! I got mine earlier than I expected! It was carefully well packed and came intact to my door, I was really worried because this is glass but it was in perfect conditions, no cracks, no spillage nothing!
I've only have it for two days but I already noticed differences in my skin! It looks tighter, more softer and brighter! And the smell is amazing and my skin loves it, it absorbs quite easily and fast as well. My skin feels refreshed and super soft. If you are thinking of buying some rose water, this is the one for you! Worth the buy! I'll very much likely repurchase again soon!
on 3 January 2014
I buy this product on a regular basis, using it to clean my face and it leaves the skin feeling light and refreshed! I would recommend anyone looking to take care of their skin!
on 1 June 2014
5 stars for this rose water it is gorgeous, I use it as a toner. Delivery as usual was incredibly fast, item well packaged too.
on 15 May 2014
I really love this as a toner for my face. After just 2 weeks use I noticed a big difference. My skin looked and felt radiant.