on 9 September 2012
the width of the red braces was ok but the length was too short for me [5ft 10 inches ] and the clips kept pulling off -shame really
on 20 October 2012
Received the red braces in quick time in perfect order ha ha will go with my Superman t shirt and Goonies Sloth Mask in time for Halloween
on 6 July 2013
It's cheap and so after a dozen or so uses the clips lose tenacity and spontaneous flick off .buy cheap,buy twice
on 15 August 2015
Seem OK. Good solid clips which don't keep pulling off like some other brands. This is a review of the product. I did not give five stars to the seller.

Update after less than 6 months

Both adjustment clips have broken, very flimsy construction. Elasticity has started to go, with tell tale signs of rippling along the edge of the straps.

Even at this price they are not worth it.
on 24 November 2013
Red braces that, funnily enough, hold up trousers and the like. They seem a little cheap in quality, but considering the price, that's as expected. They are however (on the single use I had for them) pretty sturdy and comfortable as far as braces go. They clip nice and securely too.

They're also pretty damn red.
on 28 May 2013
I bought these for my dad and they are really good. The clips grip like a rotweiller's jaws. No more do I have to re-clip dad's trousers in the street or the supermarket!! And he doesn't have to worry about his trousers falling down!
on 9 June 2013
I know these are cheap but I'd have been better off throwing that money in the nearest canal. They utterly fell apart on the first occasion I used them. They are going straight in the bin, never to be seen again.
on 15 May 2013
Bought these to go with 'Fancy Dress' outfit.
Great Price, advertised as extra wide, but did not feel/look as though they were!

Wore them regardless, to complete the look of Sloth (The Goonies)!!!
on 2 January 2013
The red braces turned up very quickly after i ordered them which was good but i've worn them once and two of the clips broke off after only a few hours wear which is a shame because the colour was perfect.
on 23 June 2013
Good for purpose, nice colour but wanted wider braces, but the description and picture suggested they were wide - but they ain't! But I'll keep them to save me from public embarrassment!