5.0 out of 5 stars This guy is awesome
I think this guy is really good, he clearly sings from the heart and sings the kind of music i like with an instrument of his own. Brilliant.
Published 10 months ago by Kevj31lfc

1.0 out of 5 stars Ear tripe
Published on 7 July 2012 by cheekylewis

5.0 out of 5 stars This guy is awesome, 25 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant live, 8 Nov 2012
C. F. Hauxwell "kingcrimson" (thornaby-on-tees) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Build Me This (Bonus Track Version) (MP3 Download)
Joshua James saw him live his first gig in the UK at the georgian theatre Stockton and this album was a replica of his gig we really had a good night and as soon as we got home downloaded this from amazon and now have that night to remember on my ipod

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st Class, 3 Dec 2010
This review is from: Build Me This (Audio CD)
This is a great album, one of the best I have heard in a long time. I think if he can keep up the quality he is going to be big. Played it to friends and family and all went and got their own copies.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ear tripe, 7 July 2012
This review is from: Build Me This (Audio CD)
This is most likely the worst album I've ever heard. I don't hate it, the guy has clearly tried to be genuine which deserves some begrudging respect, but it has missed the mark by an insipid pseudo alt-country mile. Halfway through it dawned on me that it sounded like the kind of album that an ex McFly member would make if he was trying to come across all serious. After giving it a listen I felt inclined to read some reviews, which are fairly mixed, but a lot of people were genuinely big fans, so it must have some appeal somewhere. I therefore suggest that if you are considering buying this album, get thee to a record shop, read the list of thanks in the sleeve notes, and if you haven't died laughing or thrown up then maybe this album is for you. Good luck.