5.0 out of 5 stars The mists of time are clearing
Lovely dream-pop tinted with an 80's sensibility and surprisingly tough beats. Apparently down to one singer but you'd never know from listening to the fantastic multi-part vocals. Like going to a rave for elves and unicorns but, you know, having a really good time.
Published on 13 April 2012 by S. R. Basso

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing More Than OK
I stumbled across this album by accident on Amazon - having listened to the samples I liked it enough to take a chance & download.
Published 21 months ago by RWhites

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT a clanger from school of seven bells, 18 Oct 2012
This review is from: Ghostory (Audio CD)
Bought this last week and have not been able to take it out the car stereo yet, funny, i'd never heard of them before last Tuesday and call me impulsive but on the strength of this album I've already ordered their previous 2 releases, Ive made this mistake before with other bands and been disapointed but ive a good feeling about this one and if they are just half as good as Ghostory, i'll be happy. The best album of the year so far

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing More Than OK, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Ghostory (MP3 Download)
The vocals are beautiful and the overall sound has a very atmospheric feel to it which I like. However, I personally think the songs are not quite good enough. I have enjoyed listening & getting to know the album but already it has become to me slightly dreary. I wasn't expecting commercial pop type hooks in the tracks, that's not what this album is about, but I do feel that they lack enough strength in depth to keep me listening.
An OK Album that I don't regret buying but I certainly don't think it's brilliant like some other reviewers obviously do.

5.0 out of 5 stars SV11B Ghostory., 5 Jun 2012
This review is from: Ghostory (Audio CD)
Wow. Not like me give more than good reviews as this cd is excellent. One of the few releases which will grab you from the first and does not let you go till it's finished. Only problem is to find something to play after, unless like me you just keep playing this one. Brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Impulse Buy, 14 Mar 2012
This review is from: Ghostory (MP3 Download)
I bought this on impulse whilst I was on to download Grimes... best thing I've bought in a long time! Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is I'm often disappointed with Q's 5-star reviews.

ARRAY(0xaa9e169c)