5.0 out of 5 stars Bridgestone Tour B330-RXS, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bridgestone Tour B330-RXS 1b2330rs Golf Ball White (Sports)
My golf Club Pro gave me a sleeve of these balls to try out when I got some new clubs from him. I have found the ball very well suited to my game and the Ping G25 clubs. Second game with them both I carded a 67 net off 14.0 and have subsequently carded 68 and 70 off my cut to 13. Works for me at the moment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but different, 29 Jun 2014
I normally play with pro v1's. After a Bridgestone ball fitting session thought I would give these a go, normally I am a straight fairway player off 8, these were good off tee most of the time, straight of fairway and good spin on greens, putting was smooth and easy but.... The pro v1 is better off the trek the rxs seemed harder and not so forgiving. Are they worth £40 box? Prob not but will try for another round and see how it goes...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice for regular swing speeds, 5 Aug 2014
rocky (Wokingham, England) - See all my reviews
These are great balls for those of us with a less- stellar swing speed. Great feel around the green as well. Pity they are not laser - protected against loss!