5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever
I loved this book so much. Like all the other million dollar mates books Cathy did not let me down. She wrote in such detail and came up with one of the best story's ever. I really would bye it. It's worth every penny.
Published on 27 Nov. 2012 by Lalalaland

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
I chose this rating because it was a good book, yet certainly a bit predictable at times. I'm twelve years old and enjoy these series. However I find them really easy to read and I read this in seventy minutes which makes it an enjoyable read but with no challenge. A brilliant book for 9-12year olds, depending on their reading age.
Published 20 months ago by Emily Burke

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 27 Nov. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 April 2012
The book was good. Although, two or three pages had small marks. Overall i would recommend it. Thank You for selling a good book at a reasonable price and the outside of the book has no marks at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars My All Time Favorite Series!, 19 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Million Dollar Mates: Golden Girl (Kindle Edition)
Million Dollar Mates by Cathy Hopking is my favorite series of books by far! I have read all four and none of them have disappointed me. I can't wait for the fifth book SuperStar to come out later this year. If you haven't read any of them then start with the fiirst one as you will them understand the rest easier. If you have read three then you should DEFINATLY read this one too. Cathy Hopking really shows how life is for Jess (the main charcter). I would reccomed this book to anyone 12+ who loves a really girly story!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Million dollar mates: Golden Girl, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Million Dollar Mates: Golden Girl (Kindle Edition)
It was an amazing finish to the million dollar mates series. One of my fave series of al time, why did it have to end?? I read catwalk queen and golden girl in one night as i so eager to find out what was going to happen, and it was just

5.0 out of 5 stars Million dollar mates: golden girl, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Million Dollar Mates: Golden Girl (Kindle Edition)
It was amazing I think you can really relative to it as well. I will not share the whole story but it I'd about trust and forgiveness in s relationship but honestly you do not notice it you just remember it. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Million Dollar Mates: Golden Girl (Kindle Edition)
It's a good book however I have read all of Cathy Hopkins books and they are starting to get a bit repetitive now but I would still recommend it

4.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 7 Aug. 2014
This book is amazing
How many books have u written?
Do u ever reply 2 people that write 2 u?
Do u like writing books 4 People?

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 9 Jan. 2014
I bought this book as part of my granddaughters Christmas gifts she loved this book very much but that was because she loves this author!

4.0 out of 5 stars Golden girl, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Million Dollar Mates: Golden Girl (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and the books to, would tell everyone to buy it, you want to carry on reading this book, and will never put it down

Million Dollar Mates: Golden Girl