on 5 February 2012
Following on from my purchase of Gluten Free for Life! A Guide to Celiac Disease I thought I might as well get the receipe book too.

I haven't tried all the receipes yet but I have found the ones that I have tried really easy to follow when I'm preparing them and they are enjoyed by everyone in the family.

Our favourites so far are the mini margherita pizzas and the fruit loaf.

The best part is that this also covers accompaniments (such as coleslaw), deserts, plus cakes and biscuits too!
on 17 August 2012
It has been a boon to have this book. Now all the family can enjoy the same meals! We love the lemon drizzle cake and although Christmas is not yet here we have tried the Christmas crumble topped mince pies which are absolutely delicious and are top of the list for Christmas Eve - no, I don't think Santa will be getting one!Thank you Caroline for such tasty recipes.
on 2 July 2012
Some very useful recipes. Adds some variation to a gluten free diet. I would highly recommend this book. Thank you
on 7 October 2014
This book seems to have some typing errors, the 'moist fruit cake' omitted eggs, this is a vital ingredient, as cake falls apart without! Also the tomatoes in the bread recipe has no weight guide, these are only two that I have tried to follow, so for this point alone, I do not rate the book, luckily I have got the general idea on cooking.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse