on 20 November 2012
Good watch looks like it cost more than it did, good time keeper. Good size strap easily adjustable for smaller or larger wrists which is good for me because i find most watch straps are to small.
on 28 June 2012
Good cheap reliable watch for work,the velcro watch strap is very good for me as I have a manual job. Leather watch straps just seem to disintegrate.
on 31 May 2012
For the price this watch looks amazing! Strap is easily adjustable and it feels comfortable and not too heavy. Great purchase, definately recommend!
on 22 February 2013
the watch is very good but the strap had to be replaced with a new almost immediately,due to it fraying, and catching on the sleeves of my sweater with the velcro fastener. otherwise, I would have given it full marks.
on 30 January 2014
numbers easy to see and strap is comfortable to wear all day real pleased with this watch made a perfect present
on 22 July 2014
Order watch as a present for my husband as it had a nice large face on it. Kept stopping we changed the battery several times and still the watch stopped. He only wore it on nights out so it was not abused in any way. Very disappointed with this item
on 1 January 2013
Bought this as stocking filler for my partner, who wanted an everyday watch to wear for work. He was delighted with it and it cost less than the price of putting new batteries in his more expensive watch.
on 18 January 2013
Very nice watch for the price, looks alot more expensive than it is, I asked my friends how much they think I paid for it and they said 30 to 40 quid lol Bargain buy.
on 22 April 2013
Great watch, good size and bought for someone with a dexterity problem where normal straps are no use. Good strong velcro strap.
Great all round!
on 26 December 2013
I bought this for my husband for work, he is a carer and it is easy to flip on and off when doing personal care for clients very cheap and usefull