on 8 November 2012
I bought this as a gift so i haven't got a reaction yet from the intended recipient,but if it's any help i like it! The quality and price are good and i have to say i really like the face, the only thing i would change is instead of the two pink bands to hold the strap i would have put stripe's so it matched the face, just a small quibble and also it has no numbers just thick silver line's for the numbers 1-12 so if you can only tell the time with numbers this watch would be no good for you. This watch would be good for school or work and is a nice enough price not to look cheap but also that you wouldn't mind buying another if for some reason it got broken. I would recommend this watch. I hope this help's.
on 15 November 2012
very happy with this item, its a simple design for everyday wear, not too chunky on the wrist and has a decent size face, nicely boxed and pretty colours on the outside of the face, I like it very much.
on 19 July 2012
A good high quality medium size watch.The multi-colour border on the watch face blends with many outfits a lady may wear.
on 8 October 2015
I have owned this watch for three years now. I do have rather a large wrist watch collection but this is one of my every day watches that gets worn frequently.
Lovely bright colours that matche most outfits. Sturdy strap which only recently is starting to look worn. Various sized holes which although are standard on all watches I have very small wrists and this fits me perfectly. Definitely one of my favourites.
I have had to replace the battery but who hasn't with a long lasting watch. A great buy.
on 22 February 2013
after a couple of days the strap started coming away inside of the strap they are made out of the cheapest stuff i have seen i ended up putting them in the attic i wouldn`t even give them to the charity shop the watches themselves are ok but the straps just make them look cheap & nasty it would not be so bad if you could change the strap but you can`t they seem to be fixed inside the watch
on 14 July 2013
Was initially very pleased with this product, looked modern and attractive without being over the top.Eight months on the watch stopped.!!As I only wear a watch to social occasions, I am extremely disappointed with this product. Still you get what you pay for I suppose.although cheap thought it may last a year.!!
on 9 December 2012
Don't go buy the looks and the pictures shown. This watch is a rip off and not even worth the money. Better off buying the ones from high street sellers for a pound or two.
on 27 August 2013
Good looking watch and so cheap. Just what I wanted. I like to be able to wear a watch to fit my mood and outfit and this is fits in with the other watches I have purchased through Amazon.
on 4 January 2013
Very pleased with the item, price was good value for money, however I thought the delivery charge a little overpriced. Can you ask me again about the product in two years?
on 22 June 2014
I have purchased watches before from Kahuna and been really pleased with them. This watch looks good is accurate and goes with anything and very reasonably priced.