on 3 April 2013
I have wanted to get into "aromatherapy" for quite some time now. I had never really thought is could be affordable though. I have tried these £30 jobbies which basically just burn the flowers. The whole point is no combustion, so they are a waste of time and money. I started to read up on them and saw the Volcano as the one to buy. £400 is rather a lot of money though. Reading other reviews online, the EQ seemed like a good alternative. The best price/delivery was to be found here on Amazon. Be careful who you buy from though, I hear of some having to pay import tax. Mine was dispatched by a UK firm, so no further monies were spent.

To get to the product now. Well packaged although not quite as described. mine has a plastic cover, not metal. Not a big issue as it's not about the looks. Seems well made as well as packaged. Nice sturdy unit, not too heavy and not too large, about the size of a blender without the glass top. You get everything you need apart from your favorite flowers. It would have been nice to have got some cleaning brushes and suck but you do get a little pokey stick.

Having never done this before, I was a little uncertain what to expect. I can tell you it was like a breath of fresh air. No choking smoke and I feel much healthier using it. The bag method is my preferred thus far as I found the whip a little harsher. Before you buy, I strongly recommend reading as much as possible about the subject to get the best from your unit.

I do in fact, love it.
on 31 December 2015
A superb bit of kit. I would write more but I've just tried it for the first time and now I have to go and lie down for a bit.
on 29 August 2014
Great but glass bowl has gotten stuck forcing me to put lubricant into the base which I was not warned about
on 19 November 2015
The unit itself is great, but it has a huge downfall; the elbow part of the whip is very very fragile. after about a week of using it, pretty carefully, it just broke apart. to replace it costs ~£10 i think, which is pretty unacceptable. Apparently it isn't covered in the warranty, and it's glued to the whip, so you have to get a replacement whip too, it ended up feeling like a scam.
on 18 October 2013
This vape is fine, but it takes a bit of getting used to and getting to temp etc right and exact
on 15 March 2013
My one stop, instant quit smoking solution.

Been smoking for five years, moved onto this, quit cold turkey.

Saves money too for the recreationist, for those who partake:

Smooth, cool and irritation free, best method of medication in my opinion. Minimal to no tar ratio when vaping between temps 180~190

The effect is a creeper but its still damn good. Would recommend!
on 7 August 2015
I was worried about this not getting me high, given that I've been smoking tobacco with my weed for nearly 15 years. I tried it for the first time last night, and I was so high!!!!! Higher than I've been since I was a kid to be exact. It's so clean, tasty, nice smelling, and the high is amazing. I actually stood in the kitchen giggling at absolutely nothing! I haven't done that since I was a teen. awesome product.
on 19 January 2013
This is a brilliant bit of kit. The quality shines through at every point. Easy to use, very effective at it's job and no more harmful smoking for me. This is the solution I have waited 15 years for.
on 29 January 2014
had this unit for six weeks now and I love it its also saves me a lot of money so have thrown my rizla away now and just use this
on 5 December 2012
Great. Realy does the job. Couldn't believe how good it was. Have really impressed all my friends, who all like it.