5.0 out of 5 stars A really pretty watch! The face is mother of pearl and ..., 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: DKNY Women's Watch NY8485 (Watch)
A really pretty watch! The face is mother of pearl and slightly iridescent which doesn't show on the photo. Needed to remover 3 links, which can be done at home quite easily if you object to paying a jeweller (poke the connector rod/pin with a map pin or something similar, then pull it out with pliers. remove the link, then tap the rod/pin back in VERY gently with a small hammer). Very happy with this purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks a little more expensive than it is, ideal as a gift!, 6 July 2014
This review is from: DKNY Women's Watch NY8485 (Watch)
I bought this watch as a gift for my wife. The picture here doesn't really do it justice, the stones embedded in the watch face are actually quite shiny and it does look quite classy. I'd go as far as saying it looks a little more expensive than what I paid for it! The watch face is fairly small as you would expect for a ladies watch.

The only gripe is that once we had the watch strap adjusted, one of the links will fall out occasionally, this is not a major issue and my wife hasn't bothered to take it back to the jeweller to have it looked at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of both worlds, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: DKNY Women's Watch NY8485 (Watch)
Bought this for my wife for Xmas & she was made up with it. Looks great on and can be worn casual or dressed up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch., 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: DKNY Women's Watch NY8485 (Watch)
A lovely watch that made a perfect gift for my mam from my dad. Good quality and good value product.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent Item, Fab Seller, Great Communication, 29 May 2013
Miss C. H. Hill "cal-lola" (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DKNY Women's Watch NY8485 (Watch)
I was really happy with this item, I ordered it on Wednesday with a quick email to the seller asking if i could have it next day to which they agreed. I recieved the watch by noon on the Thursday (less than 24hrs) really impressed!!

The watch is beautiful, the cheapest i found online, it's expensive looking, i'm having lots of compliements and my friend is now ordering it for herself.

All round winner!! Happy happy happy :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars wear it every day, 15 May 2013
This review is from: DKNY Women's Watch NY8485 (Watch)
I had many compliments about this stylish watch. i never take it off. not too big and not too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 3 Jun. 2013
This review is from: DKNY Women's Watch NY8485 (Watch)
I love my new watch. It is a really lovely watch, and good value for money too. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015