4.0 out of 5 stars High-Visibility
Published on 5 Sept. 2012 by Aemon Harriz

3.0 out of 5 stars Yellow High-Viz Vest Jacket
It felt a little too large, and the velcro fastening too short. Perhaps the next size down would have been better. I had to trim the shoulders to fit a little better. Other than than it serves the purpose. It arrived in good time too, well packaged and it was cheap.
Published 19 months ago by Happy-buyer

4.0 out of 5 stars High-Visibility, 5 Sept. 2012
Item came very quickly which was pleasing. I bought the hi viz jacket because recently i took up cycling, which by the way is great fun. I usually cycle to work at night, living in a big city you do get the odd inconsiderate idiot driving around like a maniac,so i just needed to make sure i was as visible as possible. I've ordered a large size just to make certain it fitted comfortably over my jacket and it does with room to spare. I am 5'11, i weigh around 167 pounds so anyone out there similar in build to me then the Large size should be OK, even thought i would have preferred the Medium size ideally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deluxe... you bet!, 21 Feb. 2011
Karolis (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Not much you can say about a reflective vest - it's either good or not. This one is good -- truly deluxe. Quality of materials is good, it reflects light very well and actually looks nice on you, not like some cheap yellow bag. Best of all it's cheap!

4.0 out of 5 stars go at least four sizes bigger than you think you need!, 3 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Baratec Yellow Hi Viz High Visibility Vest Waistcoat - Class 2 EN471 (Misc.)
The vest is certainly cheap (£1.94 delivered) and looks the part. The reflector stripes are the same front and back (the waist/chest strips go all round) in a bright yellow so will be fine to keep in the car for an odd appearance if needed in roadside emergency/breakdown (maybe a bit flimsy for an everyday hi-viz vest and fastened with a single 3" strip of velcro). Although L size label says 45-50 this is maximum 32" which does not even register on the sizing chart and is even less than Extra Small! So on the basis I needed four sizes larger I now have a 4X L. It is just about okay to not bother about changing it again! It is 21.5" across (so fits a snug 43") although the label says 56 x 68 ! The Seller (Best Deal 4U) was quick to ask whether I wanted a refund or replacement and they were quick to send out the replacement and a pre-paid return envelope for the original. So very pleased with their service although not with the sizing on the garments.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!!, 4 Feb. 2012
Having recently purchased a bike, and begun cycling to work, I needed a reflective vest for those early morning commutes. I'm 6'3, and broadly built, and having tried an XL in another brand that a friend gave me, it was very tight over my hoodie and coat etc.

However, the XL in this item is huge, and fits generously over my winter 'multi layers', still leaving plenty of room. If anything it's to big, but I'm more than happy with that, as it's merely a 'functional' item, to hopefully prevent me from ending up under a lorry or something.

Both the material, and the reflective strips seem more than decent enough for the price (the entire transaction was under £3), and although I haven't used it yet, I feel confident it will do the job.

Customers bear in mind though, that the XL is 'very' big, so remember this when ordering your own and choosing a size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made fits well, 10 Oct. 2013
.Im a big guy so ordered a 4xl which is ok for a 48-50 chest with a couple of layers of clothes or a coat underneath the vest..

Good value and well made

4.0 out of 5 stars Hi Viz Reflective Vest, 23 Mar. 2012
Snoopy (West Mids, UK) - See all my reviews
On the basis of other reviews I ordered a large size rather than a medium. However, this was a mistake as a medium would have been fine, (I'm usually a women's 12/14). When my order did arrive (very promptly) it was an XL anyway!! Can't complain as the seller (Motionperformance) gave me a full refund, as they had no other sizes in stock. They probably should have checked this when they sent out my order in the first place. All's well that ends well, although I had to go elsewhere to buy a hi vis vest that fits. In terms of the vest, it's quite cheap looking, but looks like it would do the job, and for £2.31, good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 10 July 2012
Clothing products are either high quality or cheaply made, this product was very cheap but it is of a high quality. For the price it's brilliant.

3.0 out of 5 stars Yellow High-Viz Vest Jacket, 12 Oct. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad stitching!, 5 Dec. 2014
Weedy (Letchworth Garden City) - See all my reviews
Bright, BUT after a few weeks of being used once a week the seems are starting to split on the shoulders of all three vest's. They look good and can be seen, but if you want them to last look elsewhere. I shall when I replace these ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Mar. 2014
I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark in the winter months. Of a night I walk down a few dark country roads felt so much safer with this on. I am a size 14 to 16 and the large was just right over my thick coat.,