5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking product, 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: GET GPGPTFAN4TB 4-inch Glass 4-inch Turbo Panel extractor Fan with Timer - Black (DIY & Tools)
I bought this product for my bathroom, I wanted something that looked nice and modem and above all wouldn't clogg up with dust ( I was for ever cleaning the grid on the front of my last one - I hate dust!) I was really pleased with the quality, the glass was solid and It looks great when mounted. Lots of visitors have commebted on how nice it looks - which is odd when you conssider its an extractor fan.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, 7 April 2014
I bought this because of the looks and because of the brand. I searched extensively and most other fans of this type were really ugly and would ruin my bathroom design.

Unfortunately it only excels in the looks department. When it comes to performance as a fan it is average at best. Also, the reliability is questionable, as the first one I got stopped working within a month while its replacement was delivered with the front glass shuttered, so I had to wait for the replacement of the replacement. Thankfully Amazon were great as always, and now I have an amazing looking and OK performing fan in my bathroom.

ARRAY(0xa64fad2c)