Size: 15cm|Change

on 7 January 2011
This is a great little pack of patch cables, I run several footpedals and stompboxes in my guitar setup, and these were ideal. I've gone from a daily occurence of tripping over lots of amp leads to a nice and tidy practical rig.
Hooks all your pedals up withought miles of leads spread around the room, what's not to like?
5 stars
on 20 October 2014
Ok for home use I would say. Not great though. A couple of pedals I have don't like the tips on these things and can be difficult to get fully into them. These are a Dunlop Crybaby 535, and a Digitech Whammy. The leads do go in on the whole, but some seem to go in easier than others, and some don't even want to go in at all. I wouldn't buy again. I think it's worth splashing out on better ones, or getting a kit to cut your own.
VINE VOICEon 7 September 2012
After getting by with a beaten up old pedal board I had used for years, I finally caved in bought a new one, and upon removing my pedals from my old board, it became obvious that my old leads were a bit past it!

So I bought this 6 pack with the hope of restoring the performance of my trusty old pedals. Overall, I am very happy with them, and at basically a quid a lead you can't go wrong. Only one word of advice though. They don't seem to be shielded as well as other leads I have used in the past and I found that I had to move the pedals apart more than I am used to, to avoid clicking or sound effect interference from each other.

This minor performance flaw can be overlooked though, because they are such great value for money.

Recommended.
on 16 January 2016
The low rating I have given these cables relates to their actual usable length. Firstly, the packaging states these leads are 0.3m (1 foot). As everyone knows, a third of a metre is actually thirteen and one eighth inches. Secondly, the usable length of these cables is only 27.2cm : ten and three quarter inches ! Come on Stagg and Amazon.... what are you playing at ? Do neither of you possess a tape measure ? I could return them purely on the basis of a breach of trading standards - but who can be bothered when the item is under a fiver. Very disappointing and equally
annoying too.
review image
VINE VOICEon 3 January 2012
Patch cables: not really the most exciting bits of kit a guitarist is ever going to purchase, but essential all the same. This colour-coded pack allows most pedal types to be hooked together, though they might be too short to link an old-style Electroharmonix pedal with top mounted jacks to a Boss-style pedal with side jacks. These leads do feel cheap with their moulded jacks and I wouldn't be surprised if the cable breaks internally in a few years' time, but they are great as back-ups and will do the job, at least in the short-term.
on 2 September 2011
Little pricey for what they are, but reasonable quality - previously purchased, very similar, ones have lasted 15-18 years so far - Here's hoping!
on 27 January 2016
I got a bunch of these for my pedal board and I know Stagg have their name on lots of cheap instruments so I thought they seemed like a good deal. They aren't very good quality. I have since thrown them all out as they kept going dead and shorting. I had to keep going through my board to find which the dead lead was. One didn't work from the start. Add to that a couple of failures with them and you get a product that you wouldn't dare play live with. By their nature they have to be able to be taped or clipped out of the way and these can't take it. I don't know if I got a bad bunch but I seriously suggest buying a different brand.
on 29 December 2014
I found some signal deterioration while using Boss and Fishman pedals in the chain, can't complain as these cables are as cheap as peanuts, and ok for low volume practice.
on 24 January 2013
These patch leads work as well as any more expensive ones. I suppose usefull to have different colours so you can see what's what!
on 13 July 2015
If avoiding noise is important then consider a more expensive cable. I bought several sets of Stagg cables, yes they work but I couldn't understand where a rogue noise/pitch was coming from in my guitar effects chain until I bought a much more expensive cable...then the rogue noise/pitch disappeared. I plugged the Stagg cables back in and the noise was back. Stagg cables work, they are functional, but be warned the sets that I bought generated noise.