5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
This is a great little pack of patch cables, I run several footpedals and stompboxes in my guitar setup, and these were ideal. I've gone from a daily occurence of tripping over lots of amp leads to a nice and tidy practical rig.
Hooks all your pedals up withought miles of leads spread around the room, what's not to like?
5 stars
Published on 7 Jan. 2011 by Mr. A. J. Bellamy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price. But not professional quality.
Published 7 months ago by S. A. Burley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Jan. 2011
Mr. A. J. Bellamy "Adam" (Leicester UK) - See all my reviews
5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price. But not professional quality., 20 Oct. 2014
S. A. Burley (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stagg SPC015L E Patch Cable (Electronics)
Ok for home use I would say. Not great though. A couple of pedals I have don't like the tips on these things and can be difficult to get fully into them. These are a Dunlop Crybaby 535, and a Digitech Whammy. The leads do go in on the whole, but some seem to go in easier than others, and some don't even want to go in at all. I wouldn't buy again. I think it's worth splashing out on better ones, or getting a kit to cut your own.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value..., 7 Sept. 2012
BD "bigdave2020" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Stagg SPC015L E Patch Cable (Electronics)
After getting by with a beaten up old pedal board I had used for years, I finally caved in bought a new one, and upon removing my pedals from my old board, it became obvious that my old leads were a bit past it!

So I bought this 6 pack with the hope of restoring the performance of my trusty old pedals. Overall, I am very happy with them, and at basically a quid a lead you can't go wrong. Only one word of advice though. They don't seem to be shielded as well as other leads I have used in the past and I found that I had to move the pedals apart more than I am used to, to avoid clicking or sound effect interference from each other.

This minor performance flaw can be overlooked though, because they are such great value for money.

Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 3 Jan. 2012
A. K. Sheikh - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Patch cables: not really the most exciting bits of kit a guitarist is ever going to purchase, but essential all the same. This colour-coded pack allows most pedal types to be hooked together, though they might be too short to link an old-style Electroharmonix pedal with top mounted jacks to a Boss-style pedal with side jacks. These leads do feel cheap with their moulded jacks and I wouldn't be surprised if the cable breaks internally in a few years' time, but they are great as back-ups and will do the job, at least in the short-term.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK Cables, 2 Sept. 2011
Little pricey for what they are, but reasonable quality - previously purchased, very similar, ones have lasted 15-18 years so far - Here's hoping!

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 17 Oct. 2011
couldnt fault them in anyway, great value, just over a pound a cable, can hardly complain with that can i!

3.0 out of 5 stars I found some signal deterioration while using Boss and Fishman ..., 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Stagg SPC015L E Patch Cable (Electronics)
I found some signal deterioration while using Boss and Fishman pedals in the chain, can't complain as these cables are as cheap as peanuts, and ok for low volume practice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Do what they are supposed to, 24 Jan. 2013
These patch leads work as well as any more expensive ones. I suppose usefull to have different colours so you can see what's what!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and Price. A straight 10/10., 13 May 2015
This review is from: Stagg SPC015L E Patch Cable (Electronics)
I like the price, they are well made and the colours are surprisingly useful on your pedal board. Great product a straight 10! There is a lot of BS in the world of guitars. Some retailers will charge you a fortune for patch cables with this plug or that wire. It is coaxial able with jack plugs no more or less.

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate for home use, 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Stagg SPC015L E Patch Cable (Electronics)
You get what you pay for. Good enough for home use but feel a bit cheap.

Stagg SPC015L E Patch Cable