5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
This is a great little pack of patch cables, I run several footpedals and stompboxes in my guitar setup, and these were ideal. I've gone from a daily occurence of tripping over lots of amp leads to a nice and tidy practical rig.
Hooks all your pedals up withought miles of leads spread around the room, what's not to like?
5 stars
Published on 7 Jan 2011 by Mr. A. J. Bellamy

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THESE
I may have been very unlucky, but one of the pointed tips of the patch cable broke of and wedged inside the output jack on one of my overdrive pedals. This is now totally stuck and has made the pedal unusable. I've never had this happen with any cables before in 20 years of playing guitar. I will be paying a bit more for patch cables in future...
Published on 3 Dec 2012 by SG

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Jan 2011
Mr. A. J. Bellamy "Adam" (Leicester UK) - See all my reviews
5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value..., 7 Sep 2012
BD "bigdave2020" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Stagg SPC015L E Patch Cable (Electronics)
After getting by with a beaten up old pedal board I had used for years, I finally caved in bought a new one, and upon removing my pedals from my old board, it became obvious that my old leads were a bit past it!

So I bought this 6 pack with the hope of restoring the performance of my trusty old pedals. Overall, I am very happy with them, and at basically a quid a lead you can't go wrong. Only one word of advice though. They don't seem to be shielded as well as other leads I have used in the past and I found that I had to move the pedals apart more than I am used to, to avoid clicking or sound effect interference from each other.

This minor performance flaw can be overlooked though, because they are such great value for money.

Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THESE, 3 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 17 Oct 2011
couldnt fault them in anyway, great value, just over a pound a cable, can hardly complain with that can i!

4.0 out of 5 stars OK Cables, 2 Sep 2011
Little pricey for what they are, but reasonable quality - previously purchased, very similar, ones have lasted 15-18 years so far - Here's hoping!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price. But not professional quality., 20 Oct 2014
S. A. Burley (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stagg SPC015L E Patch Cable (Electronics)
Ok for home use I would say. Not great though. A couple of pedals I have don't like the tips on these things and can be difficult to get fully into them. These are a Dunlop Crybaby 535, and a Digitech Whammy. The leads do go in on the whole, but some seem to go in easier than others, and some don't even want to go in at all. I wouldn't buy again. I think it's worth splashing out on better ones, or getting a kit to cut your own.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 3 Jan 2012
A. K. Sheikh - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Patch cables: not really the most exciting bits of kit a guitarist is ever going to purchase, but essential all the same. This colour-coded pack allows most pedal types to be hooked together, though they might be too short to link an old-style Electroharmonix pedal with top mounted jacks to a Boss-style pedal with side jacks. These leads do feel cheap with their moulded jacks and I wouldn't be surprised if the cable breaks internally in a few years' time, but they are great as back-ups and will do the job, at least in the short-term.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedal jacks, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Stagg SPC015L E Patch Cable (Electronics)
Very nice fx pedal jacks !
Very pleased
Good quality
Nice and flexible !
Great price
No noise !

5.0 out of 5 stars AS ADVERTIESED, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Stagg SPC015L E Patch Cable (Electronics)
The cable pack was as advertised arrived quickly and works well with no problems it does WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at a good price!, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Stagg SPC015L E Patch Cable (Electronics)
Great value, no issues. Arrived next day & show no sign of breakage. You would be daft not to save money & purchase these gems.

Stagg SPC015L E Patch Cable