on 21 March 2014
This jacket is exactly what I was looking for and arrived promptly.

The quality is great in terms of material and workmanship.
The leather is lovely and soft. You might like to consider that a fine soft leather like this may not be very hard wearing.

I really like the retro style and I think the patina / weathered look on the white stripes and the stitched-on patches is great. I'll probably be adding some of my own patches in future...

I found the fit was a little on the generous side around the body so I asked for an exchange (from M to S). The replacement item was despatched the same day as they received my return. The return process was as absolutely seamless and I'm impressed with the seller's no-nonsense excellent customer service.

I am very happy indeed.

About me:
11stone 7lbs, 5'10", slim build, 32inch waist trousers, 38 inch chest, 15.5inch collar.
I usually wear a Medium in almost everything but sometimes a Small.
on 12 April 2014
This review may seem to start a little negative, but I can assure you that the ending is a good one. I originally purchased one of these jackets in medium; it was dispatched quickly and arrived a few days later (I live in the UK, where The Rock Collection are based)- the fit: I'm 5'11", 75kg, 40in chest - it was comfy round the shoulders but a tad too generous round the waist for my fussy tastes. I was a little disappointed with the colour; it was more of a very dark brown rather than black. After a quick exchange of emails, where a great guy called Dave explained that the manufacturers' dye processing occasionally results in colour variation as they're producing to create a vintage look. After another couple of excellent emails I decided to try a size smaller (as have other reviewers by the looks of it). I wanted to compare the two jackets, colour and fit wise. Again, the new jacket arrived quickly and I decided to keep the small version, confident that the former jacket was a one-off anomaly colour-wise, I sent the medium back and the refund process started as soon as they recieved the first jacket, and has now been credited to my account, as well as an additional postage allowance.

The small is much better round the waist but snugger on the shoulders, so take that into consideration if you're my kind of shape. Over all, I couldn't be happier. The jacket is soft, stylish and smells great. I'm so impressed with the service that I'd be happy to do business with them, any time.

Buy with confidence, honestly. Great company!
on 1 February 2016
I received my jacket today. It does have a nice vintage worn look to it with the badges being worn and freyed and the white stripes looking slightly rubbed. The leather, however, is gorgeous and very soft. It is also thicker than I was expecting when I read other reviews. The lining is nice too.

It has 2 zipped outer pockets and 2 hand pockets. It has a single zipped inner pocket and a single non-zipped inner pocket. A press-stud neck fastener and wrist fasteners with press-studs and zips. It looks like a true vintage leather cafe racer biker jacket. I now have 3 jackets by Aviatrix and I have to say I like their brand. I might go for the desert biker leather next.

Now as for size, some review said the sizing was too small, some said it was too large so what are you supposed to do? I'm a medium in t-shirts and hoodies and coats. I'm a 38 in suits and fitted jackets. I'm 5'10" and 11.5stone. I got a medium and it fits perfectly with a t-shirt or jumper underneath. No problems at all with the sizing. So I would say, go for the size you normally take.
on 3 March 2014
I see other reviews mentioning that as it's a slim-fit design, to be wary of the sizings, but personally, I'm a 36" chest, and this jacket fits comfortably both with and without a hoodie on underneath.
And I love the asymmetric design, it's that little bit different that makes it stand out.
on 21 October 2013
first off, the seller did well by shipping fast, got this in a few days. the jacket itself is a perfect fit (slim cut), fits me like a glove, I'm a 38 chest and ordered medium. Don't expect to wear much more than a t shirt underneath, this isn't a cold weather jacket! nice soft leather, thin and lightweight. As other comments the finish has been given an aged/worn look, which I personally like. I also think the badges look fine. end of the sleeves are zipped to allow a little more slack around your wrists if you require, which I like. I can see this jacket becoming one of my favourite day-to-day items of clothing. Recommended
on 20 December 2012
Remember to buy a size bigger than you require as it is a slim fit. Highly recommend this product. Excelent.
on 16 November 2012
Nice jacket with good leather.

Little imperfections in leather, but this is an issue on all leather jackets.

I recommend this to you!
on 30 April 2015
Love this jacket. Arrived very fast and looks great. Only advise it to make sure you order a large if you are between 38in and 40in chest as I am 6'2 medium build with a 40in chest and the large fits perfectly. After reading other reviews I went with the large but to be honest it fits like a medium so make sure you get your size right as not to be disappointed.

Apart from that it’s a really nice jacket, soft, looks cool and warm.
on 27 February 2014
Really fine soft leather (bit smell), quite slim fit ordered L and fits perfect (usually use M on tshirts), really nice jacket metal zips on front and both sleeves (in the back), and on front pockets also, patches look great quite muddy and also a bit the white stripes on left arm but doesnt look dirty it's more like used look, average quality above expected, really nice product.
on 12 March 2013
This is a very slim fit so don't expect to be wearing a thick jumper underneath. I bought a medium (which usually fits me well). This was a good fit for me wearing just a T-shirt underneath. I would have liked the arms to be a little bit wider however other than that perfect ! I considered getting a size bigger however I think the arms would then have been too long.

The leather is very soft and actually smells of leather ! Zips appear to be of good quality although time will tell how long they last. There are 2 inside pockets, one of which has a zip. The 2 outside side pockets have press studs to keep them closed which is a nice touch. There are also 2 breast pockets with zips. The white stripes on the one arm and badges on my jacket had brown streaks on them which I assume is to give the jacket a distressed/dirty look. I would have preferred the stripes to be a clean white however the badges look good. Not a big issue but worth bearing in mind if you are considering buying this jacket. I might even have a go at giving the stripes a clean.

I don't think you could do any better for the price. I would expect to pay at least double the price for this jacket in a high street. store. Hopefully it will last me a long time (as long as I don't put any weight on !).