5.0 out of 5 stars Really quick charger
I bought this charger as it had two USB points and needed it for both my GOPRO and iPhone. Worked a treat
Published 21 months ago by D. Venter

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought.
Purchased this for charging Apple products as 2 USB ports would be great to stop swapping cables etc.
Published 23 months ago by L. Parkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Really quick charger, 17 Mar 2013
D. Venter (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ex-Pro® Black Worldwide DUAL USB Travel Charger for GoPro HD Hero2, HD Hero 3, Helmet Hero, Motorsports Hero, Surf Hero, Hero Naked, Hero 960 (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought., 29 Jan 2013
L. Parkinson (UK) - See all my reviews
Unfortunately it will not charge my iPad and iPhone5 together. It says it won't support charging with this accessory and the iPad just doesn't charge when the phone is charging. The unit comes with different fixtures to change the plugs, it's really stiff and I have pulled the thing apart trying to change the plug adaptor. Not great!! Would rethink my purchase.