4.0 out of 5 stars A low priced quality case...
This is the third ipad case I've had, and it's quite possibly my favourite (plus the best value!!!). The case feels sturdy and the ipad is well supported when used as a stand. The only let down is there are no magnets, so no active wake/sleep - I've done my own fix though and added a little sticky magnetic strip (bought from a craft shop) and this works perfectly...
Published 15 months ago by K. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Standing ability not great
Published 13 months ago by treasures01

4.0 out of 5 stars A low priced quality case..., 24 Mar. 2014
K. Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Storage Pocket Folio Case Cover with Stand for The new iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4 Retina Display - Black (Accessory)

Initially I got sent the wrong product, but after a simple email to the vendor (iZIlla) a replacement was with me within a couple of days and they let me keep the original - great customer service!

For the price, you can't go wrong!

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid feel, well made, 11 Jun. 2014
The product has just arrived and I fitted it to my iPad 2 easily enough. It is not faux leather but more a hard-wearing fabric which, personally, I don't mind (I had a faux leather one that disintegrated pretty easily and this one feels more robust; and I am not willing to part with a small fortune for a leather one!).

The fitted sides offer decent protection to the edges of the iPad which I have seen lacking in other products.

The compartment is a nice touch. But please note - there is no auto-sleep/magnetic cover. Hence, you have to manually wake the iPad up from sleep. A small compromise (unless I am doing something wrong!).

3.0 out of 5 stars Standing ability not great, 18 May 2014
This case is a nice looking, great value case. However, the standing ability is very poor. It wobbles like the ipad is going to fall over. This was meant to be a new replacement to Belkins trifold leather case as it was getting a bit old and worn, but this bifold case is no where near as good quality. I would not recommend for a child to use this case as it's dangerous for your ipad, however, if you are a careful person, it might be ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! 👌, 22 Aug. 2014
I've owned many iPad cases but none as good as this. It is cheap & simple but yet very classy & perfect for the iPad & my taste. It has a little pocket which is great for carrying around a spare lightning cable whenever needed. The only flaw would be that it doesn't have magnetic lock/unlock which is a bit upsetting but overall an amazing case! A must buy for any iPad owner! 🙌

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% recommended, 6 Sept. 2014
Excellent quality and price. I have to say I got this cover not expecting the quality to be so great even though it's Belkin. It was just a replacement for another Belkin and Moshi covers I had. Needless to say, this is the one I'm using right now. It's light, elegant, and looks great on my iPad 2, even though it's white. Gives a good contrast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case I would recommend it to friends and family, 17 May 2014
Super comfortable case. I had an awful case and wanted to get a new light weighted case. This one is really what I have been looking for. There's only one downside of this case. When you fold it as in painting mode it feels like the case is upside down

5.0 out of 5 stars Light. Useful storage pocket makes it unique., 2 Nov. 2014
Light and easy to remove and insert an iPad (a rare combination). Incredibly useful pocket for storing earphones, stylus, TV tuner etc. (a unique feature as far as I can tell). Have an iPad 3, so in a sale with a massive discount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate. Buy one now!, 10 April 2015
A definite must have for an IPAD. I later switched to an iPad mini so I rarely use this case as much (I miss it so much) unless I use the larger IPad. I hope I can get one for my iPad mini soon. Delivery was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 14 Feb. 2015
R. Younis "Music Lover" (Lancaster, England) - See all my reviews
Lovely little case. Belkin as amazing regarding quality and this did not disappoint love it tempted to get another one. But have had this one for a year and a a half and it's still looks new. Love it

3.0 out of 5 stars No good for free standing, 17 Nov. 2014
Covers iPad well. Does not stand up very well when in horizontal view, in fact rolled over most of the time so don't buy if your using your iPad is this mode. For the price it's ok.