5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots
My boy has just worn them for one day today, so it's probably still early days, but they look really good! They seem robust, well made, waterproof, with good seams and a very soft and comfy leather insole. My son says they fit him well, too.
Published on 15 Nov 2011 by Alice Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof boot ?
Published on 17 Feb 2012 by Mrs. J. E. Armstrong

2.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof boot ?, 17 Feb 2012
Bought these boots for youngest son (8 years old and very busy) to go to school in during the wet winter months. Bought in sale for about 26.00 and initially very pleased. Comfortable and hardwearing - with rubber edging around toe and sides. But unfortunately they are not waterproof and when weather was wet so were my boys socks and feet. Very soggy. They look good but are not waterproof. Would not have bought if I'd known and am glad I didn't pay full price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots, 15 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars very rugged shoe, 7 Jun 2012
i have been buying school shoes but these are by far the best.these are good for school kids,my son kicks everything he sees,i do not polish the shoes, just wipe it with a cloth.i can't describe it enough until you try it.am very happy with my purchase.i bought them on sale and the price was very good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good for the bin, 20 Nov 2013
Mrs. A. Lillie (UK) - See all my reviews
It is not water proof, not resistant . After few weeks and it looks and smell horrible due to water that got inside... So regret to pay that much for this rubbish. Supermarket options are far better

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots, 7 Aug 2013
Nic nac39 (Inverness ,highlands) - See all my reviews
Ordered these boots for my son who yes plays football in the playground. Delivery was speedy and boots fitted perfectly. Easy for my son to put n/ off. Would order another pair!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars umi moabb kids water resistant boots, 29 May 2013
Boots looked good and arrived quickly. However on first wear they leaked. Both boots in same place, corner by little toe. This was NOT a hike in torrential rain, we were walking the 5 minutes back from school, it was a dull but dry afternoon, a few puddles on the ground. My son did not splash through any deep puddles. He simply walked home. Not impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 25 April 2013
Superb boots for young kids....the second pair my child has had. Once he grew out of the old ones we liked them so much we immediatly purchased the next size up. Easy to get on and off due to the velcro , comfortable and more waterproof than most kids walking boots. Very speedy delivery and would use this company again for sure.

3.0 out of 5 stars warm but poor quality, 24 Feb 2013
These are nice warm boots which are quite waterproof. However the quality is quite bad for the price I paid. The soles have large holes at the heels after only six months of normal wear!

4.0 out of 5 stars First time bought, 14 Jan 2013
This is the first time I have bought Umi shoes for my son & I am not disappointed, yet! They look nice, very smart & stylish, he says they are very comfortable too. But only time will tell if they were a good buy as my son has a tendency to wear the toes out of shoes very quickly, I chose these boots as they looked like they had a good, strong "scuff proof" toe covering, however, after wearing them for just one week they are already showing signs of wear & tear. How long they actually last will determine whether I will buy more Umi shoes/boots. I bought a pair of Geox shoes at the same time, as in the past I have found them to be the best for my son who is king of the shoe wrecker!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 13 Dec 2012
I paid for one day delivery and it arrived after 5 days. Boots were pinching my boys heels from the first day so I had to use gel pads. After 3 days of wearing them to school right boot abraded on the top toe and additionally they are not waterproof and when weather was wet so were my sons socks and feet. I am very disappointed about boots and delivery service.