5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin
It gives an enormous sense of safety that the paddle is not going to float off while I fiddle about with my camera in the middle of the lake. I never go out without it.

Reasonable price, good quality materials and easy to use.
Published 6 months ago by Jack Kodak

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok BUT
Does the job as a kayak paddle leash. Poor quality and is the second one I've ordered up in a year. The last one from this company lasted a year then fell apart. Good while it lasts but not well made.
Published 14 months ago by Jane

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok BUT, 11 May 2013
This review is from: RUK Paddle Leash Elasticated for Securing your Paddle to your Kayak Canoe Also Great as a Fishing Rod Tether (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars paddle leash., 14 July 2013
I've only used mine once, but it does what it says on the tin.
I'm not sure how long the plastic clips will last, hence my 3 star rating, but wouldn't be expensive to replace if damaged or broken.
Brass or stainless steel clips would make this product a 4 or a 5 star, but of course, will put the purchase price up.
Has saved me hassle when I want to slip over the side of my (flat) sit on kayak for a snorkel.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 6 July 2014
E. Lucas (Gibraltar) - See all my reviews
good product, best value i found

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 1 July 2014
a bit overpriced

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 14 Jan 2014

Reasonable price, good quality materials and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is intended for, 3 Oct 2013
These simple but effective cords are lightweight, so don't get in the way.
We all hope we can hang on to the paddle as we coarse through the rapids, but sometimes even the most experienced get caught out. Handy at those times to have such easy retrieval.