5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome specs for an awesome price!
I ordered this computer on the 3rd of september and It arrived the next day, when it was estimated to come in 5 days. I was so happy when it arrived, I unboxed it and plugged it in, I had to install an operating system as the computer doesn't come with one. Installing an Operating System is an easy process and it doesn't require any skill, I installed windows 7 ultimate...
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. Wp Cousins

1.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare
Do not buy one of these unless you're an IT technician or you're prepared for a nightmare job of getting it up and running properly. I've had countless issues installing software and getting built in hardware to work (some of which still isn't), and now the power switch on the back has stopped working. Very disappointed and I definitely won't be buying on like this again.
Published 26 days ago by Spikey

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent computer, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: QUAD CORE AMD BULLDOZER FX-4100 4.0GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB DDR3 RAM USB 3.0 HDMI, VGA, DVI HOME DESKTOP COMPUTER PC
Very fast computer for the money, but does not come with any operating system, but bought this
B004Q0PT3I and works fine.
If you are installing it your self you will need some computer knowledge such as changing the bios so it see the disk at start up to allow the installion from disk, etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy with this Desktop PC, 30 Dec 2012
It is just over a year since I was quoted a price of 950 for a new PC with the following specs:

* Cooler - Intel cooling assembly.
* Case Fan - Extractor fan in rear of case.
* Memory - 4 Gb DDR3 Dual-Channel memory kit.
* Hard Drive - 500Gb Western Digital Caviar BLACK (...Performance version)
* Case - ATX tower case.
* PSU - 750W Power-Supply Unit.
* Motherboard - ASUS P67 S-1155 "Sandy Bridge B3" motherboard
* Graphics - 1Gb Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 PCI-E DX11 Graphics Card.
* Sound - High-Definition audio chipset, Realtek 7.1 onboard.
* Ethernet - 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN port.
* USB2.0 - 8 x USB2.0 ports built-in.
* USB3.0 - 2 x USB3.0 ports built-in.
* DVD-RW - DVD-ReWriter drive, latest S-ATA type. +/- and Dual-Layer.
* Wireless - 802.11n PCI wireless card.
* OS - Windows 7 Home Pro 64-Bit, installed, & disc & licence supplied.
* With standard 1 year parts-and-labour warranty.

This was meant to replace my 2008 Medion desktop which was started to struggle a little with what was been asked of it, but I'm so glad that I decided to persevere with it for another year or so because this AMD PC is an ideal replacement for less than a third of the price. I bought mine direct from the supplier rather than through Amazon, but it is exactly the same.
As I don't play PC computer games, I was pleased to find a PC with otherwise impressive specs at such an affordable price.
However, the Medion was a family PC and it has been popular with the kids for playing games on, and it did have a onboard 1GB graphics card.
Initially, it was my intention to replace the Medion PC with something more powerful so that all of the family would benefit from it, but 950 was just too expensive at the time, so I was delighted to pick this superfast AMD based PC for 259.99 including delivery, and the kids were also delighted because I was leaving the Medion for their use only.
However, I'm so impressed with my purchase, that I'm going buy another one for the kids to use, and I'll upgrade the graphics to enable them to play the latest PC games.
As for the Medion, I'm going transfer the wireless and graphics cards to my new PC just to improve it slightly.
As I already have a genuine Windows 7 disc, security software, keyboard, mouse, speakers and a recently purchased 24" HDTV, I'm not having to fork out for anything extra either !
I can't understand why someone has only given this PC three stars because it isn't capable of supporting some PC games which has caused a problem. I would have thought that spending a few moments carrying out a little bit of investigative work would have made that fact abundantly clear, and even then it isn't going to cost a great deal extras to add a decent graphics card and a wireless card too, if necessary. In comparision with what you are likely to pay for a similar desktop setup in a high street store, this is an absolute bargain !

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good PC To start Gaming, 15 July 2014
I Bought This PC, Over a year ago, i wanted to review this product after a year of having it, This is a very good PC to Game with, I mainly bought this PC as a base for My PC Now, I have upgraded the components such as Graphics Card and PSU, and it is very smooth, I would recommend this to anyone beginning to start PC Gaming, I had a problem at the start but i spoke to Mark at OCHW and it was sorted within a week, Very good Product and it get 5 stars from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab computer, 13 Sep 2012
I bought this computer last month so have been on it almost daily since then and its quite startlingly good, I'm so glad I bought it. It is worth every penny, so fast it its unbelievable. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars QUAD CORE AMD BULLDOZER FX-4130 3.9GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB DDR3 RAM USB 3.0 HDMI, VGA,DVI HOME DESKTOP COMPUTER PC, 14 Jun 2013
I got this computer about 3 weeks ago and it is simply amazing! It is fast, it handles everything I throw at it which my old ones didn't. I love it. As I'm not that savvy with computers, I got my local expert to install the OS and put on other stuff he knows I use. It now works like a whiz and I'm completely delighted with it. It is amazing when it installs anything, as all you see is a green flash, as the software installs! It's got everything I need and I have recommended it to a few people already. The service was amazing, delivery the same - can't say enough about these guys. Got a reply to an email, in a matter of minutes, with an answer to my question! Very helpful and honestly, they can't be faulted, in my experience, at any rate. I'll certainly be getting further stuff from them, as I am very impressed so far. I'm running Windows 7 on it. It is a 64-bit system, so there are a few differences with things you use on it, but it's a fantastic machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Time will tell. But looking good, 13 May 2014
Granddadscott "Nosquirrels" (North Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I ordered this unit around 10pm on Sunday, had a email saying it was despatched on Monday morning.
Arrived at my home mid-day Tuesday.
Installed my copy of Windows 7 and it was up and running in less than one hour from arrival.
It seems to be reasonably fast, definitely faster than my latest one which failed last weekend.
It was over 8 years old and I had only changed the graphic card and added another hard drive.
I will update this review in a few months should all go well.
Suffice to say I would highly recommend the company for delivery and it looks to be good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic buy!, 30 April 2014
Ordered Sunday, 11:00pm, delivered Tuesday 8:30am, everything installed/reinstalled, up and running 9:30am!

As I already had top notch wireless, bluetooth and graphics cards and my own copy of Windows 7 Pro, this was the perfect choice for me. It's blisteringly fast and I'm delighted with it. Thanks OCHW!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 11 April 2014
some dubious reviews but i took the plunge; very good value for the price. very happy,
if not happy with buying windows os try linux.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 22 Mar 2014
i Have had this pc for a year now and it is still running as new. what a great machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice., 13 Mar 2014
This worked almost straight out of the box (Windows needed installing of course). The build quality is very nice and it was delivered amazingly quickly. What more can I say !

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›