5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome specs for an awesome price!
Published 12 months ago by Mrs. Wp Cousins

1.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare
Do not buy one of these unless you're an IT technician or you're prepared for a nightmare job of getting it up and running properly. I've had countless issues installing software and getting built in hardware to work (some of which still isn't), and now the power switch on the back has stopped working. Very disappointed and I definitely won't be buying on like this again.
Published 1 month ago by Spikey

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome specs for an awesome price!, 18 Sep 2013
Mrs. Wp Cousins "wpcousins1968" (United Kindgdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: QUAD CORE AMD BULLDOZER FX-4100 4.0GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB DDR3 RAM USB 3.0 HDMI, VGA, DVI HOME DESKTOP COMPUTER PC
I ordered this computer on the 3rd of september and It arrived the next day, when it was estimated to come in 5 days. I was so happy when it arrived, I unboxed it and plugged it in, I had to install an operating system as the computer doesn't come with one. Installing an Operating System is an easy process and it doesn't require any skill, I installed windows 7 ultimate 64 bit, Ive had it a few weeks now and its awesome, It does everything I need it to do, perfect for doing my coursework, to playing games.

I would recommend this computer to anyone as its not over priced and its cheaper than most crapy computers you can get in the shops. By far the best computer I have had so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and works perfect, 13 Aug 2013
This is the first time that I have bought a PC with out and operating system so was a little nervous about getting it working. However it could not have been simpler - power up - load drivers disk supplied - insert operating system disc - off you go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Dec 2013
I was searching the internet for a computer with specs like this and the closest price was £900. Even though you will have to buy the operating system separately, it was easy to install and the price all together only came to around £360!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 17 May 2013
When I was looking to buy a machine to update too I found this excellent PC, I already owned a copy of windows operating system so I didn't machine with it installed my machine came with memory issues but that was quickly dealt with by contacting the supplier who exchanged memory fast (great customer service very fast and friendly). Over all I would suggest this option to anyone. A+ product and service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, 31 July 2014
At first I was slightly apprehensive about purchasing a Desktop online, but based on the feedback from others, I decided to take the risk. As with the other comments, all was proven correct. Shipped early, arrived early. doesn't come with an OS, but it was easy to install an Windows 7 at all, keyboard and mouse just work instantly when I plugged it in. Within an hour everything was set up and working fine. Performs great, boots up within a minute, and does everything that is expected of it.

I did encounter a slight problem with the unit after a few days however, I contacted OCHW regarding this and was called back almost immediately after sending an email, a new part was shipped to me, arrived fast, was easy to replace the existing part that was causing an issue. I was really amazed at the level of customer care / responsiveness by Mark on part of OCHW. This far exceeds what you would usually expect had you gone to a shop and purchased the product there.

For all those wondering whether you should purchase this, I would recommend that you do, it's a bargain considering the Price vs Specs, and you can rely on the excellent customer service to help you with whatever problems (if any) that you face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but you got to know what you're getting, 8 Jan 2014
I saw a lot of reviews complaining about things that weren't specified in the product description and it put me off but i went for it anyways and i wasn't disappointed. Does not come with an OS, but that's no real problem (yarr m'hearty), the graphics card isn't really enough to handle many of the newer games but that's an easy upgrade if you want it, the rest of the hardware is up to scratch no problem and there's plenty of room for expansion. For £300~ its an absolute steal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great specs, great price!, 5 Sep 2012
I am very impressed with this PC, and the specs it provides for it's price. As long as you are confident with installing an OS, which is a very easy process, this computer is brilliant value for money. Huge storage space, VERY speedy, and whisper quiet.

While the integrated graphics aren't spectacular, for the price you cannot complain about them, as they are capable of playing a lot of the lesser demanding PC games, such as World of Warcraft, on mid to high graphical settings, and if you're willing to fork out a little extra for a graphics card this PC can become a high end gaming PC.

If I were to give a downside, it would be a lack of a built-in network card, but this was not unexpected.

All in all, for daily use this PC is all that you could ever want or need, and if you're willing to spend a little bit more it can be a very capable gaming platform. I am very impressed, and would recommend this to anyone considering giving it a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quad Core AMD Bulldozer FX-4100 4.0GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM USB 3.0 HDMI VGA, DVI, HOME PC, 31 Dec 2013
I was rather skeptical about buying this computer with no operating system, the low price and great specifications made me think it was too good to be true. I went on to buy it and i am so glad i did, the computer itself is great, and it doesnt take a genius to put an operating system on a pc. (i would recommend to use windows 7 64bit, to take full advantage of 8gb ram) i am highly satisfied with this computer, i haven't had any problems with it, and installing programmes is so fast its unbelievable.

i can think of a few down sides of which arent much to worry about. the case is quite brittle, they do not feel strong,so be careful about moving it too much. also the fact of not having a wireless card, i'd suggest ordering one when ordering your computer.

but all in all, it came in two days,well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good machine!, 26 Sep 2013
A. D. Robinson (U.K.) - See all my reviews
I installed Windows 7 on it and installed a good graphics card and my son could not be happier.All his games are running smoothly and faster than before.As a gaming machine you will need to get a good graphics card as the on board graphics will not be good enough.It has 8gb Ram and you can put another 3 sticks of 8gb in if needed as there are 3 spare slots.Fantastic machine at a good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy with this Desktop PC, 30 Dec 2012
It is just over a year since I was quoted a price of £950 for a new PC with the following specs:

* Cooler - Intel cooling assembly.
* Case Fan - Extractor fan in rear of case.
* Memory - 4 Gb DDR3 Dual-Channel memory kit.
* Hard Drive - 500Gb Western Digital Caviar BLACK (...Performance version)
* Case - ATX tower case.
* PSU - 750W Power-Supply Unit.
* Motherboard - ASUS P67 S-1155 "Sandy Bridge B3" motherboard
* Graphics - 1Gb Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 PCI-E DX11 Graphics Card.
* Sound - High-Definition audio chipset, Realtek 7.1 onboard.
* Ethernet - 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN port.
* USB2.0 - 8 x USB2.0 ports built-in.
* USB3.0 - 2 x USB3.0 ports built-in.
* DVD-RW - DVD-ReWriter drive, latest S-ATA type. +/- and Dual-Layer.
* Wireless - 802.11n PCI wireless card.
* OS - Windows 7 Home Pro 64-Bit, installed, & disc & licence supplied.
* With standard 1 year parts-and-labour warranty.

This was meant to replace my 2008 Medion desktop which was started to struggle a little with what was been asked of it, but I'm so glad that I decided to persevere with it for another year or so because this AMD PC is an ideal replacement for less than a third of the price. I bought mine direct from the supplier rather than through Amazon, but it is exactly the same.
As I don't play PC computer games, I was pleased to find a PC with otherwise impressive specs at such an affordable price.
However, the Medion was a family PC and it has been popular with the kids for playing games on, and it did have a onboard 1GB graphics card.
Initially, it was my intention to replace the Medion PC with something more powerful so that all of the family would benefit from it, but £950 was just too expensive at the time, so I was delighted to pick this superfast AMD based PC for £259.99 including delivery, and the kids were also delighted because I was leaving the Medion for their use only.
However, I'm so impressed with my purchase, that I'm going buy another one for the kids to use, and I'll upgrade the graphics to enable them to play the latest PC games.
As for the Medion, I'm going transfer the wireless and graphics cards to my new PC just to improve it slightly.
As I already have a genuine Windows 7 disc, security software, keyboard, mouse, speakers and a recently purchased 24" HDTV, I'm not having to fork out for anything extra either !
I can't understand why someone has only given this PC three stars because it isn't capable of supporting some PC games which has caused a problem. I would have thought that spending a few moments carrying out a little bit of investigative work would have made that fact abundantly clear, and even then it isn't going to cost a great deal extras to add a decent graphics card and a wireless card too, if necessary. In comparision with what you are likely to pay for a similar desktop setup in a high street store, this is an absolute bargain !