5.0 out of 5 stars The best I have ever had!
I have gone through sooooooooooooooo many umbrellas this year. I have used this in the recent storms in the SW it was BRILLIANT! Never turned inside out once. I highly recommend this to everyone!!!
Published 19 months ago by Lucea Turner

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE OF THE GUARANTEE
Published 10 months ago by Kaz46

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE OF THE GUARANTEE, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Senz "Smart S" Folding Umbrella in Funky Flowers (Luggage)
I purchased this umbrella as a Xmas present last November. My daughter lives by the sea and had been complaining that her umbrellas kept blowing inside out. After much research I thought the Senz Smart S was the solution. Although expensive for an umbrella as it came with a 12 month guarantee I was happy to pay the price. After half a dozen uses and on a not particularly windy day this umbrella did blow inside out and broke so it was not able to be used. I wrote to Senz and they told me I had to deal with the UK distributor who are Umbrellaworld. I had to take photos of the umbrella and enclose copies of the Amazon invoice and having got agreement to replace the item I was told I had to pay the cost of the postage to send the faulty item to them AND enclose a cheque for 3.99 to cover the cost of the return postage of the new item. Reluctantly I agreed to that and that would have been fine if it wasn't for the fact that the replacement doesn't work either! The replacement is missing the catch that holds the umbrella in the upright position so it won't stay up and frankly that is pretty useless in an umbrella. Having contacted Umbrellaworld again they have refused to replace it without me paying the costs of the postage again and enclosing another cheque for 3.99. Some 12 month guarantee it has turned out to be. I am now sticking to cheap umbrellas that are easily replaced and actually do the job they are intended to do. You have been warned.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I have ever had!, 8 Dec 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Senz "Smart S" Folding Umbrella in Funky Flowers (Luggage)
Funky looking, but as others have said, useless. It blew inside out the first time I used it, breaking one of the arms. It certainly wasn't a strong wind either. Haven't bothered contacting the company as don't want the hassle others have had trying to resolve issues. My advice would be to stick to cheap umbrellas that you don't mind binning, not a 27 mistake you WILL regret buying.

1.0 out of 5 stars False claims of no-nonsense warranty, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Senz "Smart S" Folding Umbrella in Funky Flowers (Luggage)
Umbrella broke within a few months of use, I highly doubt there were winds greater than 60km/hr when using it. senz really needs to update their no-nonsense warranty with the right terms. They charge you a hefty delivery charge for replacing a broken umbrella (within warranty) if the purchase was not made from their webshop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great invention, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Senz "Smart S" Folding Umbrella in Funky Flowers (Luggage)
A lovely cheerful umbrella which works just as promised. I have tested it in strong winds and just as it got to the point where I expected it to blow inside out - well it didn't!