Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

This picks up from where we left off in Too Little Too Late. There are consequences from everything that has happened: Priss's parents decide to separate (Priss, Josh and the twins have to decided who to live with) and Priss still blames Josh for what happened to Marco (and yes, I am still in denial!). Deciding to live with her mother, Priss convinces her to return to River's Bend. Back with Tai and Kyle (who is acting rather strange) Priss finds herself facing trouble yet again...

It's nice to be back in River's Bend!. Plus I really missed Kyle in the previous book - I really do like the two of them together. And I liked the fact he get to be the hero for once in this one! I did feel sorry for Josh in this one though. His visions are obviously confusing him and although he tries to talk to Priss she is still mad at him and won't listen.

As for the ending - I loved it (despite being a cliffhanger!) and it really sets up the next book as a must read!
on 18 January 2016