4.0 out of 5 stars it works...
for the price, it's a bargain as it works for my purpose - I use it to store movies and play them back using an HD upscaler on my TV.

The transfer times are average, but that's no issue for me.

Published on 16 Jun 2012 by Scary

3.0 out of 5 stars External Drive
Does what it says on the tin however has very lose connections So as long as you connect them correctly and don't move the devise it's fine
Published on 7 Aug 2012 by Dawn

3.0 out of 5 stars External Drive, 7 Aug 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars it works..., 16 Jun 2012

The transfer times are average, but that's no issue for me.

The case is cheap and plastic and the unit is more bulky than the expensive drives, hence the price, but it comes with a year warranty, so no problem there. For what i'm using it for, it won't be moved far, just from room to room.

I wouldn't want to store important information on it, like backups etc. but as stated, it serves my needs well.

I have deducted a star due to the cheap case, other than that it's worth it's money.

4.0 out of 5 stars External Hard drive, 12 Mar 2013
I bought 6 of these units to give to children/grandchildren containing photographs family history etc.
Excellent value for money, cheaper than a memory stick

2.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't say more than ok., 2 Sep 2012
I bought a 500 GB powerfreakz hard drive a little less than a year ago and was perfect for months, I carried it around in my bag for college and it stored all my college work and a lot of my class mates work too but a few months ago it suddenly stopped working and I knew it had a years warranty but I didnt have time to send it off and get it fixed so i got a friend of my mothers to fix it and it worked for a while but again it's not working again it keeps disconnecting it self and needing to re scan for viruses in the files. Although the only reason I am re perchasing this item is the fact I can afford another product and am hoping that the reason it's not working propally is the fact that I was carting it around with no protection!