5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my god!
Never looked at myself in a mirror like it! Great for sorting out all the little imperfections. Would recommend it. In fact bought this for my dauber but need to buy one for myself.
Published 15 months ago by Domino

3.0 out of 5 stars Let there be light...
After looking at some mirrors online and reading bad reviews about the light from them I thought I had finally found the one. Unfortunately I was wrong.

Published 3 months ago by joana

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my god!, 25 July 2013
This review is from: LED Illuminated 9" Table Top Mirror - 5x Magnified -Battery Operated - Dimmerable - Chrome (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased Spouse., 23 Jan 2014
Well made product, three light settings, have bought a mains adaptor, which saves on batteries. Good magnification, highly recommended. Treat your Love One She will thank you for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 29 Nov 2013
I bought this mirror as I was having a problem putting in my contact lenses, this ideal for this and putting make up on, the light is good as you can dimit to what suits.

5.0 out of 5 stars LED Illuminated 9" Table Top Mirror - 5x Magnified - Battery Operated, 8 Feb 2014
Fiona G (Thirsk, North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
LOVE IT! I was looking for one that had good magnification and more importantly a good amount of light and this really does the trick. Thrilled to bits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Feb 2014
Bought for my mother as Christmas present, and she really cannot fault it. The back light is bright enough for her to do her make-up without being close to a window or having the main lights on. Sturdy construction and large in size. No negatives

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 18 Dec 2013
Only reason this doesn't get five stars is that it doesn't have a non magnified side. Bought it for removing contact lenses at night and for putting on make up and using tweezers in less than perfect light.
Wonderful for this.
Wish I'd invested in this years ago.

3.0 out of 5 stars Let there be light..., 30 July 2014

The whole thing is quite sturdy and strong and that is a plus, but I still find the LED not to be bright enough. I still have to open my curtains and point a lamp to my face in order to be able to use it to do my makeup at 6am. I find the 3 brightness modes a bit pointless as even the brightest one never seems enough and it's a very dim light. Also, I find the feature that turns off the LED after a certain amount of time a bit annoying sometimes... It usually decides to turn itself off when I'm at that critical moment of the eyeliner or just glueing some fake lashes. Maybe it's just the cosmos conspiring against me.

However it's a good quality product. Just unhappy with the brightness. Wouldn't buy again though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super mirror but slightly flimsy area for batteries, 8 Mar 2014
Amanda (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This is the 2nd LED illuminated table top mirror that I have bought as a gift, but the first of this style. Tested before given (of course!), the 3 stage illumination is excellent, the magnification scary but necessary (!) and the height and positioning of the mirror perfect. The only gripe was that I put batteries in it before giving to my sister but struggled with closing the battery slot as it does seem rather flimsy. However, I think this is a great mirror (as does my sister) and I hope that at some point someone buys me one!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Magnifying Mirror, 21 Feb 2014
This mirror ticks all the boxes. Nice looking, great magnification and 3 levels of lighting. If you can't get your makeup right using this, you never will!

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent mirror!, 18 Jan 2014
This mirror is a lifesaver in the dark early mornings. As a contact lens wearer I struggle doing my makeup when the light isn't very good (energy saving light bulbs are useless). This was a welcome Christmas present and I don't know how I managed without it! Being battery operated is a useful feature as it can be positioned anywhere. Takes a little time getting used to the strong magnification but the light is excellent (much better than a Revlon one I had several years ago).