Size: Pack of 50|Change

on 13 January 2013
The person who rented my house before me left this type of hanger and I thought that it was brilliant.

I haven't yet seen any black material come off them, thought I wouldn't think less of the product if there was. Any would just wipe off.

The only thing I think may be useful that is not highlighted in other reviews is that these hangers are slightly larger than the others in my wardrobe.Most of my hangers were between 14 and 15 inches, this is over 17 (around 45cm). Not a negative for me, but may be of use to some.

All in all a great product that stops slippage. I'd definitely recommend.
review image
0Comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 July 2015
I was so pleased with these that I have now bought 3 boxes of these in total and now have them in all the wardrobes. They have created so much more space and nothing slips off them. Packaging and delivery was good.
on 8 April 2014
These arrived quickly, and there were no broken hangers as other reviewers had mentioned.

My latest rage against mismatched clothes hangers has been delivered an excellent weapon, these actually take up less space, are great for my work trousers, as I can even hang pairs up leaving the belt in them, and the velvet material stops them from slipping.

These are not ideal for suit jackets, but could do, I prefer to keep the original larger wooden hangers I have for those, but for everything else they are great, and they take up much less room, and they have the place to hang a tie too.

They also have indentations for hanging dresses or skirts with loops, but I don't wear many, or any in fact any being a bloke.

And you can't let your girlfriends use your hangers, or they'd want a key next (or a ring). Slippery Slope.

So buy these today and solve a problem you didn't really know you had and free up space in your closet!
on 8 May 2013
I did not think I could get this passionate about a humble coat hanger & yet here I am writing a review, for the first time ever so I must be!!
I got to the point having to fling clothes over the top of my hangers as I had run out of space in my wardrobe & my drawers yet all my clothes are in fashion/wearable & not ready for the charity shop! I read about a similar product in a magazine & looked them up online, 25 hangers for over £40!! Mmm not quite what I was was looking for BUT I did think there must be a similar product out there and voilà I found these little beauties :)
I ordered 100 (do not underestimate how many clothes you truly do have!) and I now have 78 coat hangers in my wardrboe with SPACE (that word has been missing from my wardrobe for a blooming long time!!) to add even more.
The velvet on the hanger stops any item from slipping off, no more daft long loopy things creeping out of your top making a show because now you CAN cut the loops out because your top STAYS on the hanger!!
Because of the shape of the hanger your clothes hang PROPERLY, no more sagging shoulders, out of shape cardies.
They are strong enough to hold your jeans folded over on the bar and the bar DOES NOT SAG!!!
All in all they are a flipping marvel & for the price please do not be sceptic ORDER them I promise you that you will not be disappointed.
My whole wardrobe & drawers are purged, cleansed & now super orderly all thanks to these simple but darn effective humble hangers!!!
OUTSTANDING PRODUCT & VALUE :)
on 30 July 2012
I have bought a different brand of flocked hanger before and thought that they were brilliant, so when i needed to buy some more hangers i knew i wanted this style, however the other brand were very expensive so i did a bit of shopping around, and i'm so pleased i did! These hangers came very quickly and were very well packaged, and most importantly they are of equal quality to the much more expensive branded product i had bought previously! They hold my clothes in a lovely shape, and they don't put any marks in the shoulders, and i can easily hang quite silky things on them without them falling off, They also have the bonus of being thin, which means my clothes aren't so squashed together in the wardrobe, and because they're thin they are also really good in suit carriers, i can get up to 5 of these hangers into one suit bag, whereas with standard plastic hangers i could only get 2 (or 3 at a push) at a time into my suit bag. I would recommend them.
on 28 October 2015
I love these hangers and will be ordering a 2nd batch of 50 shortly. They really do work and nothing will slip from them at all. They are ultra slim so save space in your wardrobe - always a bonus unless you use that as an excuse to cram loads more in like I did! I've seen the clips for these to hang skirts from but they're overpriced IMO so I wouldn't bother. I got a pack of 20 dolly pegs from Poundland which work fine (see pic).
I was a bit concerned after reading feedback that they break easily but I'm glad I ignored that and still ordered because mine have been fine - no issues or breakages at all.
I think you have to use your common-sense (although it it doesn't seem to be that common these days) and don't hang eg heavy coats from them or put several items on one hanger because they're not really designed for that. Also, don't attempt to spin the metal bit (that goes over the hanging rail) around because it will probably snap off where it meets the hanger. They're supposed to side-by-side all facing the same direction just as shown in the ads and as long as you bear all that in mind you shouldn't have any problems.
on 20 June 2016
I bought the 200 pack of these hangers to completely revamp my wardrobe. The hangars are about 5mm thick with velvet on them. The hangars so swivel and I wouldn't say the velvet makes it any harder to remove the clothing.

Some of the reviews claimed that after a few months of light use the hangers broke, I waited 3 months to properly review this product to see if this would be the case and I haven't had A SINGLE hanger break. NOT ONE. I can only imagine that people are over-stuffing their wardrobes or trying to pull clothes off the hangers without taking the hangers off the rail.They are non-slip and are not designed for you to pull jumpers off of them without taking the hanger off the rail so it seems a bit unfair on the product.

The packaging was a bit grubby. It came in a squashed duct-taped box inside another box, so I was very concerned some of the hangers might have been broken in transit as some reviewers experienced, but despite this all the hangers were intact, so that was not an issue for me.

I bought 200 hangers and they were helpfully divided up within the box into tens, so I didn't have to untangle a mess of hangers.

I combined these hangers with some hanger snaps to colour code my wardrobe. Blue for dresses, green for shirts etc. As you might be able to tell, I love organising, and am very picky when it comes to product performance, but these have made organising my wardrobe so much easier and now everything is beautifully uniform as you can see from my photo.

Much appreciated!
on 22 April 2016
I started with 50 and now have 120 of these myself, and then I ordered even more for my mum!
Prevents slippage, indentations work well which have allowed me to cut the silly loops form my tops and dresses.
The extra loop below the neck of the hanger is perfect to slip a scarf or belt through.
Knitwear stays in shape so no more sagging or out of shape shoulders.
They are strong enough to hold heavier items such as jeans without bending or breaking.
But the biggest bonus of all is the extra space I now have in my wardrobe... I can see more clearly what Ive got, move items freely around without things falling off, and appease my almost OCD tidiness with wonderful uniformity.
Whoever thought of these, thank you!
on 3 October 2013
Although I purchased these back in April 2013 I have only recently had to open the pack as needed some new hangers and within the space of 2 days 5 have snapped or had the hook come out. I contacted the seller as advised by Amazon not to look for refund but to point out how flimsy and easily broken these were and in the space of a week have had 3 emails from them asking inane questions (if they actually read my initial email all the answers to the questions were there). So I figured I should come back and warn people not to buy these, pay a few pounds more and get them from somewhere else as these are badly made. I purchased 100 a couple of years ago and out of that 100 have lost the same amount to damage over the period of 2 years, so was majorly disappointed by the quality of the product sold by this seller.
on 5 June 2015
I already have some of these coat hangers. I own so many clothes and could not fit anything else in to my wardrobe. Because these coat hangers are so slim i can now fit all of my clothes in easily and have room for more.They are non slip so clothes don't fall off. I think these are very good value for money, they were delivered before the due date, can't fault anything. Brilliant