Size: Pack of 50|Change

on 8 May 2013
I did not think I could get this passionate about a humble coat hanger & yet here I am writing a review, for the first time ever so I must be!!
I got to the point having to fling clothes over the top of my hangers as I had run out of space in my wardrobe & my drawers yet all my clothes are in fashion/wearable & not ready for the charity shop! I read about a similar product in a magazine & looked them up online, 25 hangers for over £40!! Mmm not quite what I was was looking for BUT I did think there must be a similar product out there and voilà I found these little beauties :)
I ordered 100 (do not underestimate how many clothes you truly do have!) and I now have 78 coat hangers in my wardrboe with SPACE (that word has been missing from my wardrobe for a blooming long time!!) to add even more.
The velvet on the hanger stops any item from slipping off, no more daft long loopy things creeping out of your top making a show because now you CAN cut the loops out because your top STAYS on the hanger!!
Because of the shape of the hanger your clothes hang PROPERLY, no more sagging shoulders, out of shape cardies.
They are strong enough to hold your jeans folded over on the bar and the bar DOES NOT SAG!!!
All in all they are a flipping marvel & for the price please do not be sceptic ORDER them I promise you that you will not be disappointed.
My whole wardrobe & drawers are purged, cleansed & now super orderly all thanks to these simple but darn effective humble hangers!!!
OUTSTANDING PRODUCT & VALUE :)
on 8 April 2014
These arrived quickly, and there were no broken hangers as other reviewers had mentioned.

My latest rage against mismatched clothes hangers has been delivered an excellent weapon, these actually take up less space, are great for my work trousers, as I can even hang pairs up leaving the belt in them, and the velvet material stops them from slipping.

These are not ideal for suit jackets, but could do, I prefer to keep the original larger wooden hangers I have for those, but for everything else they are great, and they take up much less room, and they have the place to hang a tie too.

They also have indentations for hanging dresses or skirts with loops, but I don't wear many, or any in fact any being a bloke.

And you can't let your girlfriends use your hangers, or they'd want a key next (or a ring). Slippery Slope.

So buy these today and solve a problem you didn't really know you had and free up space in your closet!
on 17 July 2015
I was so pleased with these that I have now bought 3 boxes of these in total and now have them in all the wardrobes. They have created so much more space and nothing slips off them. Packaging and delivery was good.
review image
on 13 January 2013
The person who rented my house before me left this type of hanger and I thought that it was brilliant.

I haven't yet seen any black material come off them, thought I wouldn't think less of the product if there was. Any would just wipe off.

The only thing I think may be useful that is not highlighted in other reviews is that these hangers are slightly larger than the others in my wardrobe.Most of my hangers were between 14 and 15 inches, this is over 17 (around 45cm). Not a negative for me, but may be of use to some.

All in all a great product that stops slippage. I'd definitely recommend.
review image
0Comment|105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 July 2012
I have bought a different brand of flocked hanger before and thought that they were brilliant, so when i needed to buy some more hangers i knew i wanted this style, however the other brand were very expensive so i did a bit of shopping around, and i'm so pleased i did! These hangers came very quickly and were very well packaged, and most importantly they are of equal quality to the much more expensive branded product i had bought previously! They hold my clothes in a lovely shape, and they don't put any marks in the shoulders, and i can easily hang quite silky things on them without them falling off, They also have the bonus of being thin, which means my clothes aren't so squashed together in the wardrobe, and because they're thin they are also really good in suit carriers, i can get up to 5 of these hangers into one suit bag, whereas with standard plastic hangers i could only get 2 (or 3 at a push) at a time into my suit bag. I would recommend them.
on 20 November 2013
I was initially abit apprehensive about buying these initially, but decided to buy them based upon the great reviews I have read. I was so delighted with them that I've erm... bought 200 now!

Reason why, was I've just decided to replace all my hangers (which were all the same from Hangerworld) as at the time I was abit zealous and bought hangers which were slightly abit wider than needed, which caused slight stretching on my clothes on the shoulders/sleeves.

My new velvet space saving non-slip hangers, just does as described! My clothes (especially my cardigans) no longer fall off their hangers and for me to find all crumpled up at the bottom of my wardrobes... and my clothes no longer have the unsightly stretched hanger marks on the sleeves.

Highly recommend for price (especially compared to some high street stores) and quality, however I must add that out of my 200 hangers, 4 broke in transit (which Amazon were swift in resolving and offered me a refund on those 4 hangers).
on 8 June 2013
I have used this type of hanger before and have always liked them as the velvet coating does what it says and keeps silky clothing from falling and being found crumpled on the bottom of the wardrobe so I was happy to get 50 of them for such a good price and the quality was quite good BUT when I received them 5 of the hangers were broken and it seems that you can't return just one set as they come in sets of 5 you have to return the whole lot and pay the postage the company then refund you the postage later, as I had waited a week for the hangers I was not prepared to return them all and wait another week for another set and also wait until they refunded me for the postage, so please be aware of this when ordering as I only got 45 hangers and the broken ones are in the bin!!
on 3 March 2013
Very useful thin hangers that stop clothes from falling off hangers. Will probably buy more in the future as 50 soon got used up!!!!!
on 19 November 2014
I've now bought 200 of these and replaced all of my old hangers. They all arrived quickly and in great condition, none were broken and none of the velvet flocking was coming off. I have doubled the amount of space in my wardrobes by changing to these rather than my mismatch of plastic hangers and the wardrobe rail is even stopped bowing under the weight
on 23 January 2013
Very pleased with hangers.Bought some elswhere before and a lot more expensive. These are a very good price and tidy up your wardrobe loads. Well worth the money