4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, slightly larger than thought
The person who rented my house before me left this type of hanger and I thought that it was brilliant.

I haven't yet seen any black material come off them, thought I wouldn't think less of the product if there was. Any would just wipe off.

Published 20 months ago by Rhea Silvia

2.0 out of 5 stars thank you Amazon you are great. What would I do without you
Published 1 month ago by Wattsey

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, slightly larger than thought, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: JVL Black 50 pack thin velvet space saving non-slip coat hangers (Kitchen & Home)

The only thing I think may be useful that is not highlighted in other reviews is that these hangers are slightly larger than the others in my wardrobe.Most of my hangers were between 14 and 15 inches, this is over 17 (around 45cm). Not a negative for me, but may be of use to some.

All in all a great product that stops slippage. I'd definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 30 July 2012
JC (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
I have bought a different brand of flocked hanger before and thought that they were brilliant, so when i needed to buy some more hangers i knew i wanted this style, however the other brand were very expensive so i did a bit of shopping around, and i'm so pleased i did! These hangers came very quickly and were very well packaged, and most importantly they are of equal quality to the much more expensive branded product i had bought previously! They hold my clothes in a lovely shape, and they don't put any marks in the shoulders, and i can easily hang quite silky things on them without them falling off, They also have the bonus of being thin, which means my clothes aren't so squashed together in the wardrobe, and because they're thin they are also really good in suit carriers, i can get up to 5 of these hangers into one suit bag, whereas with standard plastic hangers i could only get 2 (or 3 at a push) at a time into my suit bag. I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look-amazing value, 26 Jan 2013
When I bought 10 velvet hangers from local shop for £8, I didn't know that a few days later I'd found this amazing offer on Amazon. These are even better design, as you can hang scarves in the middle. (It doesn't show on the main photo, it is covered by the label) The hangers are ultra-slim and elegant. I am so glad I've discovered them. What a bargain - 50 non-slip velvet hangers for £15.65 - wow!

2.0 out of 5 stars thank you Amazon you are great. What would I do without you, 11 Aug 2014
I ordered 50 hangers, which arrived on time as all my orders do with Amazon, thank you Amazon you are great. What would I do without you? However, as for the hangers, 50 ordered and can possibly use 25. Firstly the hooks fell off several and then the hooks were not made correctly and could not be bent into position, and some of the hangers arrived without hooks or just snapped. So, totally unsatisfied. Wish I had bought elsewhere. Don't know where the other reviews came from, must be JVL employees wanting to keep their jobs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 3 Mar 2013
The hangers arrived securely packaged without any broken. I have gradually replaced all my old wooden/plastic hangers with velvet hangers and am really pleased with this batch as well. They hold the clothes well and the hangers have the indents to hold slips securely.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and Faulty, 3 Oct 2013
Although I purchased these back in April 2013 I have only recently had to open the pack as needed some new hangers and within the space of 2 days 5 have snapped or had the hook come out. I contacted the seller as advised by Amazon not to look for refund but to point out how flimsy and easily broken these were and in the space of a week have had 3 emails from them asking inane questions (if they actually read my initial email all the answers to the questions were there). So I figured I should come back and warn people not to buy these, pay a few pounds more and get them from somewhere else as these are badly made. I purchased 100 a couple of years ago and out of that 100 have lost the same amount to damage over the period of 2 years, so was majorly disappointed by the quality of the product sold by this seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars JVL Velvet Hangers, 26 Nov 2012
I needed some new hangers for my tidy rail. I liked the Velvet ones I seen in stores and thought this was a reasonable price to pay. They were packaged well. The only negative I will say is, there seemed to be some black dust like stuff that came off the hangers. It was in the box, too. I wiped them down and they seem fine now. I also like the dents in the hanger - this is ideal for hanging items with spaghetti straps.

5.0 out of 5 stars non-slip hangers, 14 Mar 2013
Great product have ordered before and will order again. They work perfectly and my clothes never fall off. Great value for money aswell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Mar 2013
Fantastic price for the amount you get and as it turned out I needed that many. They have saved me masses of room and my clothes no longer slip onto the floor. Love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars black velvet hangers, 3 Mar 2013
Very useful thin hangers that stop clothes from falling off hangers. Will probably buy more in the future as 50 soon got used up!!!!!