4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, slightly larger than thought
The person who rented my house before me left this type of hanger and I thought that it was brilliant.

I haven't yet seen any black material come off them, thought I wouldn't think less of the product if there was. Any would just wipe off.

Published 18 months ago by Rhea Silvia

3.0 out of 5 stars broken hangers
a few arrived broken so I'm not too sure how long they will last, I didn't send the three broken ones back as for the price 47 was still good
Published 24 months ago by beadle haberdasher

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, slightly larger than thought, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: JVL Black 50 pack thin velvet space saving non-slip coat hangers (Kitchen & Home)

The only thing I think may be useful that is not highlighted in other reviews is that these hangers are slightly larger than the others in my wardrobe.Most of my hangers were between 14 and 15 inches, this is over 17 (around 45cm). Not a negative for me, but may be of use to some.

All in all a great product that stops slippage. I'd definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 30 July 2012
JC (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
I have bought a different brand of flocked hanger before and thought that they were brilliant, so when i needed to buy some more hangers i knew i wanted this style, however the other brand were very expensive so i did a bit of shopping around, and i'm so pleased i did! These hangers came very quickly and were very well packaged, and most importantly they are of equal quality to the much more expensive branded product i had bought previously! They hold my clothes in a lovely shape, and they don't put any marks in the shoulders, and i can easily hang quite silky things on them without them falling off, They also have the bonus of being thin, which means my clothes aren't so squashed together in the wardrobe, and because they're thin they are also really good in suit carriers, i can get up to 5 of these hangers into one suit bag, whereas with standard plastic hangers i could only get 2 (or 3 at a push) at a time into my suit bag. I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look-amazing value, 26 Jan 2013
When I bought 10 velvet hangers from local shop for 8, I didn't know that a few days later I'd found this amazing offer on Amazon. These are even better design, as you can hang scarves in the middle. (It doesn't show on the main photo, it is covered by the label) The hangers are ultra-slim and elegant. I am so glad I've discovered them. What a bargain - 50 non-slip velvet hangers for 15.65 - wow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 3 Mar 2013
The hangers arrived securely packaged without any broken. I have gradually replaced all my old wooden/plastic hangers with velvet hangers and am really pleased with this batch as well. They hold the clothes well and the hangers have the indents to hold slips securely.

4.0 out of 5 stars JVL Velvet Hangers, 26 Nov 2012
I needed some new hangers for my tidy rail. I liked the Velvet ones I seen in stores and thought this was a reasonable price to pay. They were packaged well. The only negative I will say is, there seemed to be some black dust like stuff that came off the hangers. It was in the box, too. I wiped them down and they seem fine now. I also like the dents in the hanger - this is ideal for hanging items with spaghetti straps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 23 Mar 2013
Jane Thomas (Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These hangers have transformed my wardrobe, it looks so organised! Clothes stay on the hangers (no more slipping off and hiding on the floor). The hangers are solid and well made. One tiny problem, some of the small hooks on the front of the hangers (designed for multiple hanging to keep items together) have snapped off, but as I don't use this facility it hasn't been a problem for me. I will definitely be buying more so I can start organising my partner's wardrobe too.

5.0 out of 5 stars non-slip hangers, 14 Mar 2013
Great product have ordered before and will order again. They work perfectly and my clothes never fall off. Great value for money aswell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Mar 2013
Fantastic price for the amount you get and as it turned out I needed that many. They have saved me masses of room and my clothes no longer slip onto the floor. Love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 10 Mar 2013
Really strong - don't bend with heavy items on them. Brill for saving space too as they are so slim

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Buy More In Future, 6 Mar 2013
I purchased these after seeing other reviews and I have not been disappointed. Although I have not used the more expensive versions of these type of hangers, I cannot imagine that they could be any better than these. I have hung a heavy coat and a quite heavy business suit on these, and no breaking or slipping off. In fact, last month my boyfriend went abroad on business and used these for his suit and shirts. Was able to fit more in suit carrier etc, because they are so slim, and all his clothes could be hung straight up when he got there.

Highly recommend these!