on 16 August 2012
I purchased this z bed as I am 15 weeks pregnant with twins and can barely make it through the day at work without falling asleep. Thankfully I have my own office so ordered this z bed so I can have a nap at lunchtime. I couldn't wait for this to arrive so I could try it out and it is perfect. I like a firm mattress and the surprisingly the foam is quite firm. I was going to order a single air bed for my office and keep it under my desk but this is much more compact and flips open in seconds. Having this z bed has really improved the quality of my working day. Perhaps an odd use for it, but I love it! :)
on 15 June 2012
We are very pleased with this product - it arrived quickly and the quality is good. It is a little smaller than we imagined, but perfect for sleepovers. Great value for money.
VINE VOICEon 19 November 2012
This was bought as a cheap solution for an extra bed in a teen room. It does the job but it is a bit too squishy for regular chair use.