4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!
Published 22 months ago by WasAJerseyGirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but shame about cable length!
I was looking for a microwave with a handle that looked nice, didn't cost too much and that had fairly good reviews and this seemed to be a good choice.
Unpacking it, I thought the same as everyone else, it's smaller than I expected, but I wasn't planning on putting anything too big in it, and it holds my biggest plate so is ok.
My main problem with it, is...
Published 14 months ago by Miss J

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but shame about cable length!, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Daewoo KOR6AOR Digital ECO Microwave, 800 Watt, 20 Litre - Black/Silver Handle (Kitchen & Home)
My main problem with it, is something that no one else mentioned so might only be my issue, but the length of cable is so short that if you don't have a near enough plug socket you have to rearrange stuff or get an extension cable, which is crazy. The cable is 80cm and far too short for me as my old one had 120cm cable and fit nicely in the corner out of the way, but now the cable doesn't reach. I ended up rearranging other items in the kitchen to fit this in as I prefer not to use extension cables just for one item so it loses stars for me as its not in the description anywhere and I would've got another one if I'd known.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 24 Jun 2012
I haven't had this long so I'm not sure if it's durable or not... but so far I've found it very efficient - I LOVE the eco setting - it uses absolutely no power while in standby mode. I have enough clocks in my house, I don't need one on my microwave.... I'm happy to save the energy! It is very easy to use and works very well. It was well packaged & arrived very quickly. Hopefully will have a long life as it's a very good economical microwave. Cheers Daewoo!

5.0 out of 5 stars well designed microwave, 25 April 2012
Had a previous Daewoo Model which lasted me over 8 years and I'm hoping this one will last as long.
You can't really go wrong for the price, its a bargain for a touch control microwave and it looks good in my black kitchen.
The microwave is all black apart from the silver handle and also has a power save mode which turns itself off after 10 minutes off inactivity.
Its pretty quiet and very light to move compared to my last one.

5.0 out of 5 stars microwave Daewoo, 31 Oct 2012
I have found so far that it works very well it looks small but it is a microwave only not oven microve It does what it says and that is what I bought it for I must admit it looks good and it does save power.

3.0 out of 5 stars Second one now working fine, 25 Feb 2013
I ordered this microwave based on the which best buy rating. I also loved the idea of the 'eco' button. The look also ticked the box as I wanted a very minimalistic looking microwave. I was aware you could only open the door by using the handle (no button to open it) but that was fine for me as my previous microwave worked like this. Amazon were great in delivering the microwave quickly. First thing on opening the box is that I noticed there is actually a patterned design on the handle (circles). Hardly visible but for having picked this one based on its minimalistic look it was a disappointment to me. The next disappointment was that there was a rattling sound when using the microwave. I phoned up Daewoo who told me that is was likely that an absorbtion pad had moved or was missing and that I would be entitled to a replacement which Amazon delivered to me (and picked up the faulty one). I am now left with a working microwave that is sufficiently good looking in its design and does a good job for being relatively cheap. The defrost function sometimes leaves the edges of the food on the plate already slightly cooked which shouldn't happen but all in all this microwave is still quite good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 2 July 2012
Was looking for a good quality replacement for an old microwave. Although when it arrived it was smaller than I thought, it has been a great purchase so far. The Eco button that cuts off the power instead of being on constant stand by is a feature I appreciate in an all electric flat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco and Cook friendLy, 30 Jan 2014
This product is excellent for all our requirements and is uncomplicated to use. Would recommend to anyone wanting a reliable and efficient microwave. Just the job. Smart asset.

Friendly Daewoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little microwave., 7 Dec 2012
Exactly as i expected, small, smart looking and microwaves. Good value if you want a small microwave. This was bought for work kitchen and i hope it lasts as long as my Sharp Microwave at home.

4.0 out of 5 stars smaller interior, 23 Oct 2012
this microwave is great value for money, really smart, and easy to operate with its digital clock unlike my previous one which had a manual dial and was quite awkward to set the minutes, however the only drawback is the fact that the interier is smaller than previous microwaves ive had and some dishes (including my microwave dishes) are too big and therefore prevent the turntable from operating (most annoying) but has no reflection on the operation whatsoever (just invested in new smaller microwave dishes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product at Excellent Price, 15 Jan 2014
Received this yesterday - 2 days ahead of free delivery scheduled date. Product arrived in original box well packaged and was unpacked, plugged in and working within a couple of minutes. I wanted a compact microwave to replace my failing much larger old microwave and I am not disappointed. (I wanted handle for opening and closing the door as opposed to a push button as this is what has broken on my existing microwave). It is exactly as I expected - sleek looking and very simple to operate (even without reading operating manual). I love the eco function that means that it's not automatically on stand-by I have other clocks in my kitchen so the digital clock function is not needed. I have used it twice to re-heat food and as that is all I ever use a microwave for I am completely satisfied that it works efficiently and was a bargain price.

ARRAY(0xa2b71c30)