4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!
Published on 24 Jun. 2012 by WasAJerseyGirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but shame about cable length!
I was looking for a microwave with a handle that looked nice, didn't cost too much and that had fairly good reviews and this seemed to be a good choice.
Unpacking it, I thought the same as everyone else, it's smaller than I expected, but I wasn't planning on putting anything too big in it, and it holds my biggest plate so is ok.
My main problem with it, is...
Published on 6 Feb. 2013 by Miss J

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but shame about cable length!, 6 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Daewoo KOR6AOR Digital ECO Microwave, 800 Watt, 20 Litre - Black/Silver Handle (Kitchen & Home)
My main problem with it, is something that no one else mentioned so might only be my issue, but the length of cable is so short that if you don't have a near enough plug socket you have to rearrange stuff or get an extension cable, which is crazy. The cable is 80cm and far too short for me as my old one had 120cm cable and fit nicely in the corner out of the way, but now the cable doesn't reach. I ended up rearranging other items in the kitchen to fit this in as I prefer not to use extension cables just for one item so it loses stars for me as its not in the description anywhere and I would've got another one if I'd known.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 24 Jun. 2012
I haven't had this long so I'm not sure if it's durable or not... but so far I've found it very efficient - I LOVE the eco setting - it uses absolutely no power while in standby mode. I have enough clocks in my house, I don't need one on my microwave.... I'm happy to save the energy! It is very easy to use and works very well. It was well packaged & arrived very quickly. Hopefully will have a long life as it's a very good economical microwave. Cheers Daewoo!

5.0 out of 5 stars well designed microwave, 25 April 2012
Had a previous Daewoo Model which lasted me over 8 years and I'm hoping this one will last as long.
You can't really go wrong for the price, its a bargain for a touch control microwave and it looks good in my black kitchen.
The microwave is all black apart from the silver handle and also has a power save mode which turns itself off after 10 minutes off inactivity.
Its pretty quiet and very light to move compared to my last one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco and Cook friendLy, 30 Jan. 2014
This product is excellent for all our requirements and is uncomplicated to use. Would recommend to anyone wanting a reliable and efficient microwave. Just the job. Smart asset.

Friendly Daewoo

2.0 out of 5 stars Great...while it lasts, 8 April 2014
Mr. S. Kelly (England) - See all my reviews
I was very impressed with this microwave. It arrived fast, looked great in my kitchen and was easy to clean and has a thoughtful energy saving function amongst it's simple controls. Unfortunately, as I write this review on April 8th, 2014, I've discovered taht it does not give you very long service for your money. I bought it on March 20th, 2013, so it has lasted just over the statutory guarentee period.
It hasn't been used for more than warming up a cup of coffee or a bowl of soup every day or so and I don't consider taht heavy use.. The plate still turns and the light still goes on inside but the food no longer heats up. I won't be buying one of these again. Not impressed.
Breaks down just after a year's light usage...that'll be the Daewoo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 2 July 2012
Was looking for a good quality replacement for an old microwave. Although when it arrived it was smaller than I thought, it has been a great purchase so far. The Eco button that cuts off the power instead of being on constant stand by is a feature I appreciate in an all electric flat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little microwave., 7 Dec. 2012
Exactly as i expected, small, smart looking and microwaves. Good value if you want a small microwave. This was bought for work kitchen and i hope it lasts as long as my Sharp Microwave at home.

3.0 out of 5 stars Second one now working fine, 25 Feb. 2013
I ordered this microwave based on the which best buy rating. I also loved the idea of the 'eco' button. The look also ticked the box as I wanted a very minimalistic looking microwave. I was aware you could only open the door by using the handle (no button to open it) but that was fine for me as my previous microwave worked like this. Amazon were great in delivering the microwave quickly. First thing on opening the box is that I noticed there is actually a patterned design on the handle (circles). Hardly visible but for having picked this one based on its minimalistic look it was a disappointment to me. The next disappointment was that there was a rattling sound when using the microwave. I phoned up Daewoo who told me that is was likely that an absorbtion pad had moved or was missing and that I would be entitled to a replacement which Amazon delivered to me (and picked up the faulty one). I am now left with a working microwave that is sufficiently good looking in its design and does a good job for being relatively cheap. The defrost function sometimes leaves the edges of the food on the plate already slightly cooked which shouldn't happen but all in all this microwave is still quite good value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 28 Mar. 2013
Bought this small microwave to fit inside a new cupboard. It does the job intended but feels very cheap, it is also extremely noisy, if I press the side panel the noise stops, obviously caused by vibration when the machine is on. Wold I buy this product again - definitely not.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great looks, Nice size. Completely useless, 3 Mar. 2015
This microwave was bought as a replacement for an old one that was on it's way out. The delivery was fine and it came within a couple of days, after unpacking and unwrapping it, I opened the door of the microwave and found there was a loose screw rolling about inside, not really what you want to find before even plugging the thing in, The microwave has a really nice look to it and looked really classy. I plugged the microwave in after reading the instructions and tested it by heating a cup of coffee that had gone cold while I did the unpacking. the vibration and noise from it.was horrendous. a bit like a helicopter takeing off, the only way to stop this was to press heavily on the right hand side of it to stopp the vibration.. The coffee, I have to admit re-heated perfectly. By this time my Wife had came into the kitchen to see what all the racket was all about, so I decided to show her by heating a cup of cold water as a demonstration, after placing the cup inside and pressing start.....Alas nothing happened, the wicrowave was totally dead, and nothing would get it going again.

So to sum up, Great looks, Nice size. Completely useless..... That's the microwave not me. filled out the returns details and Amazon collected and refunded me within few days