Format: DVD|Change

on 24 June 2014
I loved this unusual film. There's not lots of action and special effects in this film, so anyone seeking adventurous or violent escapist thrills can ignore it. And it's not a comedy, so no rom-com escapism either.
What this is is a well observed study of the development of a relationship between two young lovers whose homes and lives are on opposite sides of the pond. It is thoughtful and well acted and, in my experience, realistic. For a thoughtful viewer it's well worth the time invested in watching.
on 3 March 2013
I saw this advised and it looked pretty good. Unfortunately, I found it quite slow and a bit boring. I wouldn't want to watch it again.
VINE VOICEon 23 April 2015
This film took a while to get going - the first 45 minutes just seemed like prosaic reality. Then when the relationship began to fall apart it became more engaging and by the end I felt it was a very moving film about falling in love with love, emotional 'baggage' and the delusions of young lovers. It's not really very romantic, it's acutely sad at times. My wife and I enjoyed it and we found the soundtrack quite melancholy. It's very art house, but we like that sort of thing.
on 12 May 2014
This unassuming, low key film was a surprise. I had expected a cheesy American romance but this was quite different. The story was told with quite touching simplicity and the two main performances were absorbing and sympathetic. The situation of the star-crossed lovers seemed entirely credible and I was sufficiently involved to want it to go right for them. The ending was realistic , too. No sweeteners here.
on 16 October 2013
Its a low budget movie but that cannot take away the deepness of the storyline. If like me you have ever been in a long distance relationship then you will understand what the characters are going through. Im from England and my ex is from Canada so I can completely relate to the heartbreak they go through when separated. Love this movie and cannot rate it highly enough. Brilliant acting from cast members too.
on 3 May 2015
Slow. Boring. Dreadful soundtrack .... Acting stiff and wooden....Do not recommend. The film is supposed to be about 2 people in love who do anything they can to be together despite living on different continents. The whole story just didn't ring true, especially as they kept on having serious relationships with other people despite being married to each other!!!
on 27 December 2012
the trailer for this film made it look like an emotional film with a good storyline. However when i watched it the story lacked depth and meaning, and it didn't really draw any emotions from me other than disappointment. A real shame as i was looking forward to watching this with my own long-distance boyfriend.
on 12 December 2014
Great film, however the packaging which it came in leaves something to be desired. The back of the Blu-ray case specifically the plastic looks like it had water damage as it's all crinkled. Not what I expected when purchasing. However I bought this to watch the film and not admire the case it came in.
review image
on 31 May 2012
Lovely little movie great performances from its stars recommended for those who appreciate a little romance enjoy my friends sit back and relax
on 2 August 2014
Love and also hate that this film leaves the viewer to draw their own conclusions. Both characters portrayed excellently and make the film what it is .. a true reflection of love/relationships