5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I gave it full stars because, I got exactly what I wanted to the T. Everything said in the description was there when I received it. The delivery time as well was excellent. As I was worried it wouldn't get here before Christmas which it did.
Published 6 months ago by Michaella

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but beautiful
I thought I'd order on the side of caution and by an XL but it's far too small which is a shame because it's so pretty. I won't be returning (to be honest I can never be bothered returning) as I need it so I'm just going to try and make it work.
Published 3 months ago by Jennlann

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but beautiful, 25 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ITEM, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Black Red Corset with Tutu
Really well made and feels very comfortable. the only down side is the tutu is extremely short so unless you want to show your knickers you would need to add a skirt underneath which is what I did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Black Red Corset with Tutu
I really loved this corset the design was really good. It was just the tutu that was extremely short. Other than that I would recommend this fancy dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Black Red Corset with Tutu
This took only a couple days to arrive, it's design is gorgeous! Love it! Wore to a Rocky horror show :)
Defo recommend :)