5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money
Just had this printer a week and was easy to set-up with wi-fi to my Sony laptop which prints photo's and documents with ease. My Samsung Jet mobile phone prints with it via bluetooth with no problems also. With my Ipad2, however, things are a little different: it will easily print a photo through the Canon Easyprint app but will not print a document (or photo) with...
Published on 23 April 2012 by Neil.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to set up and doesn't work
Wireless does not work with one of my laptops, and both do not print properly even though I have gone through everything in the troubleshooting guide. Wish I hadn't bought it
Published 14 months ago by Hairy Spoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee printer/copier, 5 Mar 2013
C. Mac "chrissie" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon PIXMA MX435 All-In-One Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax) (Accessory)
This printer is perfect for my needs. I needed to be able to print the occasional document and photo and this fits the bill. It's really easy to set up, wireless feature set up easily, just needed the passcode for my broadband box, installed on computer and ready to go. Didn't even need to install anything on the iPad, it just found the printer. Photocopier a bonus, worked well when I needed to use it, not scanned to pc yet, but sure will be fine when I do. Delighted I bought from amazon warehouse as used, only issue was the box was bashed, but packaging had protected printer, all brand new and sealed in box. Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it will!, 12 Jan 2013
Good results but requires a little work with colour values to get best result.

Simple to set up but not yet set up fax

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 17 Dec 2012
great printer only used for basic printing copying and faxing great price for this all rounder would highly recommend for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars canon mx430, 3 Jun 2012
purchased this for my new office and works very well so far , not sure about the ink consumption , but will know soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars not wi fi, 4 Feb 2013
I should have saved my money and bought the cheaper non wi fi model as this is the only wi fi periphery that has not worked with my lap top so far, therefore I have to connect it to print/scan etc with the usb lead.. so I wasted money paying for wi fi connectivity that does not work.
This is also not plug and play it took ages to set up and is bulky for what it does, cheaper printers do the same and with less bulkiness too. I am too short of time to be a tecchie geek these days and have got used to items being plug and play, so this seems behind the times for the amount of faffing required and lack of ease of use to me. Although it does look prettier than cheaper models!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Windows 8, 5 May 2013
laroc (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
Spent about 30 minutes trying to get this printer and desktop to recognise each other.
Using a USB lead I kept getting a message that it had "found another printer and couldnt continue"
Trying to connect WiFi it then failed to recognise my Netgear router.

Sitting baffled, I noticed on the installation sheet it only referred to WinXp and Win7 - no mention of Win8
Downloaded the Win8 drivers from the Canon web site and it installed first time.

So if you have a Win8 PC, dont forget ignore the enclosed CD and download the new drivers
Apart from that the machine is superb and well worth the money
Gets 2nd place in the Which report ( April 2013) for a Canon all-in-one printer

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a no, no for me., 10 Jan 2013
I didn't like this printer and returned it immediately. It was very large, a high glossy product which attracted every fingerprint and it was very noisy. The inks were expensive making it uneconomical to run. I guess I am not a Canon Fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Printer, 26 Oct 2012
delighted with product, very easy to use. excellent quality printing. easy to set up. very prompt delivery and well packaged. Haven,t tried the scanner yet but pleased with all the other features,excellent value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Printer but.., 7 Mar 2013
A. C. Cole "accole" (Wales) - See all my reviews
This is the second printer of this make and model that I have bought having recommended it to a business. There are lots of bits to unpack including all the protective plastic on the unit itself. The setup was easy but wouldn't initially take the paper through for printing, getting jammed every time. The solution was to run through the maintenance program to re-calibrate the rollers. After that it worked fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer, 3 Feb 2013
I love everything about the printer. It does what it says on the tin. Ink consumption is a high but i guess it all depends on the usage. A absolute best buy!