5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Boots, 2 July 2012
I bought these boots for my wife as we intend to do a lot more walking this year and her old boots were on there way out, she needed a boot that had a very short run in time as she suffers from blisters with most new shoes and these have been great! in fact she has not had one and she swears they are more comfortable than her slippers, its been very wet on our walks and her feet have been totally dry and warm so I would recommend these boots for any ardent pleasure walker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots!! Very comfortable, durable, waterproof - well worth the price tag!, 5 April 2014
S. Young (Aberdeenshire) - See all my reviews
These boots are fantastic! I am a dog walker to trade and I am walking for around 6 hours a day - constantly. Previously I have found cheaper boots to make my feet ache and get painful but not with these - so glad I went for it.

I am delighted with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, 4 Feb 2014
Most comfortable boots ever didn't really require any breaking in. A little bit pricey but then you get what you pay for. Great quality highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars an italian rolls royce in shoe form, 8 Nov 2013
an affordable price, very quick delivery. i wair them all the time so comfitable they are like slippers. very waterproof. im so picky pertcular about walking boots for my work, for genral out and about, holidays and gardening these chaps are infantly perfect in every way for those uses i've mentiond well done italy for the best foot wair i have ever had seriousley can't live life without them. my favourite shoes.

ARRAY(0xa26a55d0)