5.0 out of 5 stars Gift when down well
I got this as a gift for a friend who adores Hunger games. She was very happy with this gift and wears it often. Take care if comparing to others, this isn't an exact replica but the arrow point wont catch your clothing with this version.
Published on 3 Oct 2012 by TJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality for price
Very poor quality for price paid @ 7.99 - returned for refund. The supposed 'leather' cord is more like a plastic woven 'leather' and bends very easily which over time I can see beginning to fray. Don't waste your money!
Published 2 months ago by Sam

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift when down well, 3 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Hunger Games Movie Mockingjay Pendant on Leather Cord (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Dec 2013
LJM (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Really love this mockingjay necklace. Very modern, very good price. Like the cord as opposed to a chain too. Great service.

4.0 out of 5 stars My fault :( :), 10 Nov 2013
My mum bought this for my birthday last year and I love it but the only bad things about it that it had kinda weird smell but I got over it quickly and one time when I wore it to bed and you wake up but ur not really awake I ripped it off my neck not thinking and it broke so that was my own fault but it was easy to fix all you need is a pair of plylers I might buy again since it is cheaper than it was when my mum bought it but overall the best hunger games necklace because if I wasn't so careless it would still be intact I recommend to all hunger games fans and my friends sister acctually got it to because she saw me wearing it and it goes with anything even my boring school uniform

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 9 April 2014
The pendant is brass and molded on both sides, so can be worn either way. Great item for the price, pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY., 19 Feb 2014
I bought it for my 10 years old daughter.She read all 3 books of Hunger games twice. She loves it! Good quality and fair price. Excellent choice and quick delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 2 Feb 2014
Thanks very much really nice item my daughter is well impressed would look at other items and buy again ok

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality for price, 7 Oct 2014