• RO

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 28 April 2012
I thought this was past paced and a great read. It was very full of 'army speak' which I have a full knowledge of but for some readers it could be discerning!

Ro was a very brave woman who should not have had to go through what she did especially after she was 'captured' by the Whitehall Warriors who should have protected her.

I have also read Mr Pilgrim's The Day the Ravens Died which is equally good too.

The Day The Ravens Died
on 14 October 2014
A true story about a very brave woman and the exploits, if I may call them that, of a small group of young soldiers. Held my attention from the start. A well written, great read.
on 24 December 2013
I met the author so thought I would try this book. Interesting read. It is a true story I am told of a brave lady. Took a while to get into but it gets better
on 8 February 2015
This is quite a story, and a true one at that ,I found it difficult because of the technological language at first but once you get into it you can put it down.
on 30 January 2014
Very good book,keeps the interest all through,needs to be service minded to fully appreciate the full emotions of this type of book.
on 2 April 2013
Avery well written book.a gripping read from start to finish,a real insight to the way warfare can be won and lost
on 8 September 2014