5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money
I purchased this product for my daughter who was most impressed with the quality of the product, delivery was quick and i would most definitely order again from this supplier.
Published 24 months ago by lovely product

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
I originally bought this as nail tech storage, it's far too small for that, so it's now my makeup box. It is good quality but it's too small as a tech storage
Published 10 months ago by haley j gourlay

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 5 Sep 2012
This review is from: Beautify Professional Zebra Print Aluminium Beauty Cosmetics & Make Up Case (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 27 April 2013
brilliant case, plenty of storage for your little bits to go in, ideal size for going away with on holiday

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price and does the job, 5 Sep 2012
I am starting out as a mobile nail technician and got this to hold everything I need. It is quite small but then I wasnt expecting it to be big! It holds everything nicely, there are a few bits I can fit in but then that was to be expected.

I'm really happy for the price I paid compared to others on the internet. I showed people at work and they loved it and will be ordering it for themselves and for presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars small but perfect, 11 May 2014
I ordered this to keep all my gel nail equipment in one place. The case is quite small but the polishes lay on their sides in groups of 3 and everything seems to fit. The case is well made and great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars a little smaller than pictured, 27 April 2014
when i received it i did expect it to be bigger but overall its good value for money and suits me fine as a movie nail tech.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 10 April 2014
I bought this case to keep all my shellac nail equipment together and although I have to lay the polishes sideways it is a perfect size for my bits and pieces. Seems good quality. Very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars fab, 24 Feb 2014
Lovely vanity case even if it was smaller than I thought but I am sure it will hold plenty of stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 8 Jan 2014
Has plenty of room and lots of little nooks and crannies. Handy for on the go to. Nice design to!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 27 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Sep 2013
Really impressed with this beauty case. I have recently set up a mobile lash extensions business and this case is perfect for holding all my equipment neatly. Great quality and excellent value for money :)