5.0 out of 5 stars VERY PRETTY BOX< WOULD RECOMMEND! 26/6/12
Published on 26 Jun 2012 by Julie

2.0 out of 5 stars broke
Nice colour great size but broke the pockets in the inside cudnt hold very much and it snapped on the outside
Published 3 months ago by Fay

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY PRETTY BOX< WOULD RECOMMEND! 26/6/12, 26 Jun 2012
This review is from: Beautify Professional Pink Rose Patterned Aluminium Beauty Cosmetics & Make Up Case (Luggage)
Very fast delivery, packed well. Beautiful pale pink with silver imprinted roses, nice interior. Its alot easier for getting to your make than delving into an over crowded make up bag like I did before, keeps all my make up in tact now, should have bought one years ago,this particular one looks stylish but yet professional, would definitely recommend, go on girls treat yourself especially as theres 76% off at the moment! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!!, 9 Feb 2012
this just got delivered and i love it!! great value for the money and just what i was looking for to start up a nail buisness, cant wait for the others to be delivered

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty box, 5 April 2013
It arrived earlier than estimated time and it stores everything I need it to. Plus it was good value. Very pleased with this purchase. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this! ♥, 29 May 2013
This item was just what I was looking for! Its a great size, looks stunning and is very high quality. It was delivered in good packaging and was delivered super fast. Very very happy with this beautiful item and would highly recommend it!

2.0 out of 5 stars broke, 12 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new case, 15 Jun 2014
Great little case. Really pleased with the quality. Keeps all of my make up together/neat/tidy!!! I have already recommended it to my friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Oct 2012
I have to say I didn't check the dimensions shown in the product description so was a little disappointed that it was smaller than I thought but it really is great. The inside shelves don't fit most size nail varnish bottles standing up(the reason I bought it) but it does hold them horizontally and it's a really pretty colour and pattern.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, 20 April 2014
This little box is the perfect size for all my nail polishes, great for mobile beauty or easy storage. Would reccomend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful box, 26 Aug 2014
JM (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this for my daughter's birthday, she absolutely loves it. Plenty space for all her makeup and brushes, and it is really beautiful, by far the nicest I could see on the internet, and in reality it lives up to all expectations. Lovely and a great price too.
(Only criticism is that it arrives in cardboard packaging with 'Beauty Case' all over it, not great when you're trying to keep this a secret for a birthday).

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't use my box because the black material gets ..., 23 Sep 2014
I can't use my box because the black material gets all over my equipment, iv had to throw out my brushes because when I do acrylic nails there's you can see the black dust also with my gel polishes!!!!! Not only that it's not very well glued together and material coming away from the bottom and falling apart at the top